RTA: Tiki Madness After Sale! Use Code: Tikitorch for 25%OFF

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
@RiptideAquaculture you guys still doing alright?

can we change or ship dates to later with this weather rolling across today and tomorrow?
Not a problem, we are going to be pushing back everyones order unfortunately. Everyone waiting for a package will receive an email. The weather is a factor, but ultimately Fedex is indicating they are experiencing labor shortages in their "FedEx Express air network". Which in our experience is a MAJOR red flag. Im sure if we shipped everyones box, quite a few would be received without a hitch. But it is absolutely not without a high level of risk. If anyone still prefers that we ship, we are more then glad too, but we are advising against it highly. I know a few people asked for us to ship UPS. We spoke to a few vendor friends who primarily use UPS, and they aren't having great luck either.

Here is the best place to find info in regards to Fedex delays
Screen Shot 2022-01-17 at 11.28.10 AM.png

Last edited:

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding anything new to the website soon? I’m looking for a nice Welso. With the sale still going, I wouldn’t mind adding to my order. Why not make the most of the delay?!!!

Atypical GIF by NETFLIX

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Adding anything new to the website soon? I’m looking for a nice Welso. With the sale still going, I wouldn’t mind adding to my order. Why not make the most of the delay?!!!

Atypical GIF by NETFLIX
MLK Holiday After Sale! New Coral! New Sale! New Ship Date! New Deals!

OP
OP
RiptideAquaculture

RiptideAquaculture

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
MLK Holiday After Sale! New Coral! New Sale! New Ship Date! New Deals!

Atypical GIF by NETFLIX
We really like this idea, just going to take a minute to get it together. As soon as we get done emailing everyone, we will get some new pieces together! Maybe even some rock flowers?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We really like this idea, just going to take a minute to get it together. As soon as we get done emailing everyone, we will get some new pieces together! Maybe even some rock flowers?
I Want More GIF

TheDorkLord

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I hear someone say more pieces? Any chance of a "deep freeze" coupon? Ha! Nah, you guys are great! Sucks about the weather, but delaying is totally the right call

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oooooooo F5 time.

shoveling the driveway can wait

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You can just toss some extra RFAs in my bunch! a Bowser polyp too, please. thanks

LeeLoo Lola

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a RFA sting any of your coral or are they pretty safe. I have some pricey blastos, euphyllia, and button corals that I would be really upset if I lost.

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone had a RFA sting any of your coral or are they pretty safe. I have some pricey blastos, euphyllia, and button corals that I would be really upset if I lost.
They don’t move much but can. I have several and never had a problem. I guess they could and there is always a chance. From my experience no.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I've only had mine for about 6 months, and they're seriously model reef citizens.
I have 3 so far in my 55g, and 2 in the 20g. Once they found their comfy spot, they haven't moved.
Out of the 5 I have so far, only 1 ever moved at all, and once it found a happy spot, it hasn't moved.
None of the coral seem to care at all. They stay at the base of the rocks where they meet the sandbed.

Back