RVC FRAG FEST July 25th 2015

colaman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awesome, some great names coming to Tampa bringing some great product with them. Have seen most of the vendors at prior shows this year and the product they bring with them is unbelievable. Cannot wait much longer for the day.

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One last addition to list of awesome vendors coming to FRAG FEST. Bradley Evans and Iron Wolf Metal Working will be bringing some of his custom metal signs and a few signature tshits. Make sure you stop by and check out his work.
FB_IMG_1436885198845.jpg

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The Raffle for FRAG FEST is really coming together, there will be 4 nano tanks, pumps, lights, dosing supplies, food kits, coral packs, plus more, just to give you an idea of some of the awesome items that will be in the Raffle. Thanks to Bulk Reef Supply, Cobalt, Marineland, Coralife, Current, Aqueon, Omega One, Eshops, Kent, Reef Nutrition, as well as items from all of our great vendors.

neuwave

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe usf has a reef club if your part of the reef club it counts
The USF reef club hasn't exsisted in two years. I moved here a year ago and the first thing I tried was to join but when I tracked down the founder, she explained it no longer exsisted.

OP
OP
jjtaylor62083

jjtaylor62083

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well then now is the time to join our club. We are having a Membership Special!!!

With FRAG FEST coming this Saturday new and old members will want to sign up or renew your membership, only at the show will you get a 1 1/2 year membership (good till Dec 31st 2016) free entrance, along with a free $10 frag and 10% off from JJ CORALS (whiles supplies last) plus 5 free raffle tickets. So sign up at FRAG FEST and your membership pays for itself the very first day!
Membership Cost $25

Make sure to bring a friend, there's something for everyone!
2015-07-21 10.45.46.png

ChefDon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I signed up for the club today at the frag show. it was a great time with really good vendors. I spent too much but got great deals so it was worth it. and the drive from Melbourne.

Thanks for hosting the event.
ChefDon

Jmonks

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to Josh, Russ, Wayne Marie, Marilyn and all the volunteers for putting on a great event. Can't wait till next year

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 43 36.8%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 29.9%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 23.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back