• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ryecoon reef cartel be carefull! Scammer

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
OP
OP
rock_lobster

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why I searched google: "speckeled kraks" because I want those zoas and yours came up first... how is that sketchy. I obviously didn't search for you. I asked if you would ship.. you could have just said no if you had no intention of ever honoring a DOA.. and knew you were going to single bag them and ship me a soaked empty bag of zoas..

IMG_5952.JPG

IMG_6057.JPG

OP
OP
rock_lobster

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did i feel bad but the fact that i sent you $1500 worth of Zoas and they ALL melted was kinda hard to believe. If you would have messaged me and planned something else as far as compensation i would have been open to it but you rushed to open a claim so quick they put a hold on my acct which kinda ****** me off too.

I did message you you said "that sucks bro"

[EDIT: Private correspondence removed per forum rules]

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
rock_lobster

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You never responded..

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well you initiated the claim. Whats messed up is that you filed stating something totally different then what you showed me.

Then come for me 3 days later saying they didn't make it. File a claim and say you purchased this from me thru Ebay and was totally different than what you bought? Who does that? (To me thats a Scam)

The reason why paypal told you to ship them back to me in the first place is because you never said they were Dead you said they were different. The fact that you shipped me back clean plugs in water, in a totally different bag was a scam too.

IMG_1980.JPG

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

OP
OP
rock_lobster

rock_lobster

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't even feel bad stealing 1000$ from me I get nothing. You sent me some crap leaked out soaked box dead coral. Don't even bother posting anymore text just annoying at this point.

ryecoon

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You don't even feel bad stealing 1000$ from me I get nothing. You sent me some crap leaked out soaked box dead coral. Don't even bother posting anymore text just annoying at this point.

You received $1500 worth of corals for $950. I spent $100 on shipping fees and expediting. I potentially lost out on $650 plus time wasted, when i had a buyer ready to pick up. Plus there is chance that you may still have my polyps in your tank.

You filed the claim against me. If you didn't lie on the claim then you would have left me with nothing. So why would I feel bad?

Back