Sacramento, CA area: Oceanson 155 glass frameless tank for sale w all equipment. I’m moving to NM. Need to sell it, sadly.

togliat

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
(My apologies, I accidently posted this in the wrong section. Trying to fix) This 155 gallon oceansun tank is glass and frameless. It has been running freshwater for about six years and has a fluval FX5 filter, Vecton V2 25w UV sterilizer (which needs a new bulb), a CO2 10 pound tank, and Aquatech regulator. It also has dual 300w Via Acqua thermometers, power-heads, pumps and used but expensive aquaray lighting calibrated at 6500 Kelvin just for freshwater plants. I also have a controller to dial in the sunrise, sunset and lightning storms to stimulate breeding. I’m moving to NM and need to sell it, unfortunately. I have a ton of equipment that comes with it such as 60’ filler hose w sink adapter, filter media, 10 gal hospital tank w filter etc. the 155 gal does have a few fish (3) 5” Clown Loaches, 1 tiny 3” clown plecostomus (He won’t grow), and a few spotted Cori Julii catfish. I’ll add better pictures if I can. You can PM me and I’ll try to get back to you asap (busy moving furniture and getting house ready for sale). I’m in Plumas Lake, CA, about 30 minutes north of Sacramento OTW to Yuba City/Marysville. Looking for $500 (I spent 10x that much) and you’ll need a few hearty fellows to tear her down and remove her as she is heavy, but if it will bring joy to somebody, it’ll be worth it.
Substrate, driftwood, plants - it all conveys with the purchase. Cheers!

B72FF4F1-DF7E-4C47-ADF2-43BC49339701.jpeg

Last edited:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back