Sad Day, must give up the hobby for now.....

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK

Here is what I have left:

Bubbleking 300 External Skimmer with Red Dragon feed pump and Aquadriver self cleaning head with timer. $2500.00 5 months old

Aquacare Calcium Reactor Model 4 with MG chamber(Made for tanks up to 1200 gallons) worked great on my 125g. 60lbs of media, 1/2 bag of MG. Luft air pump, upgraded degas stone, added flowmeter and pH probe. $1200.00 4 months old

AquaLogic drop in 1/3 hp chiller with controller. $300.00 1.5 years old

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey pat i still need your address to come down on saturday to pick up that nano shot me a pm thanks.

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK

Here is what I have left:

Bubbleking 300 External Skimmer with Red Dragon feed pump and Aquadriver self cleaning head with timer. $2500.00 5 months old

Aquacare Calcium Reactor Model 4 with MG chamber(Made for tanks up to 1200 gallons) worked great on my 125g. 60lbs of media, 1/2 bag of MG. Luft air pump, upgraded degas stone, added flowmeter and pH probe. $1200.00 4 months old

AquaLogic drop in 1/3 hp chiller with controller. $300.00 1.5 years old

Pat, why don't you list this stuff on Fragswapper.com for the columbus swap next month. I am going and can take the stuff along if someone prepays for them.

--Ray

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks Ray

Update

Still have

BK300 skimmer
Aquacare Mod 4 Ca reactor
Aqualogic 1/3hp chiller
Aquacontroller Pro 3 with all probes you can get for it!

Sold:

Last Vortech is gone.... Thanks
Tank is gone
Frag tank is gone
Sump is gone
Return Pump is gone

OP
OP
buck50bmg

buck50bmg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks.

Just wish the guy who bought my corals and livestock would reply to my pm's and pay me what is owed. I guess we really need to watch out for buyers.

It was hard for me to give up my tank, now I cant get money owed to me. Talk about salt in the wound.

DEERE G

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry to hear that Pat. I wish I could have bought some corals from you. I did not catch the thread until it was to late. People did speak highly of your system. I am sure after your break you will be back. As I mentioned when we met, I went through the same kind of "time out".

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I almost had a time out when I crashed my tank with kalkwasser. Just couldn't quite do it, and now I'm glad I didn't. Either way, sorry about your luck, your livestock was worth 3x the price you agreed to I'm sure, if not more than that, so the guy should really have treated you better. Good luck recovering what was agreed to and I hope to see you setting up a tank in the somewhat near future.

raynist

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pat, PM me who screwed you just in case they contact me about buying anything.

That is really crap that they didn't pay what they owed. Hopefully it wasn't too much that they owed....

Cuda

Hunter
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always one guy who messes things up for all.
Thanks.

Just wish the guy who bought my corals and livestock would reply to my pm's and pay me what is owed. I guess we really need to watch out for buyers.

It was hard for me to give up my tank, now I cant get money owed to me. Talk about salt in the wound.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 28 82.4%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Other

Votes: 2 5.9%
Back