OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am sure he knows what all that means and I will show him this thread tomorrow. You are just talking about things I am unfamiliar with lol. I'll tag you in it after I catch up with him tomorrow

dantimdad

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, I forgot to tell you. Make sure that he isn't using PLA for filament. It'll degrade in water.

Just FYI

OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I should be home working on the tank, but I am living out a dream today.
0e554cb42b8f2632a950e3f8fce8176d.jpg
b5c6bf9a0ebe4d7bb752e26ead61a050.jpg
7741530ee45a00cf6513752f2a2ad114.jpg

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A tip for your phone pictures. With radions Can you easily turn off all the blues and violets on your lights? On the AI app it is easy and by playing with the colors thru the light photos turn out pretty much true to life. Not 2dmini amazing, but better than the usually phone pictures.

Last edited:
OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What was this?

This is a train ride with BNSF. We got to ride in old style passenger cars while eating and drinking all we wanted. It was better than a typical tourist train because it felt like riding in the older movies. All class and high end layouts. Absolutely awesome experience.

OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The tank rebuild was fun and interesting to read. I love that your humor shines thru in your writing. The blue and white plumbing and parts is pretty sleek.

Thank you! I love the color scheme and was nervous as i had previously purchased red and grey, but am much happier with this look.

Also, thank you for the feedback :D

Victoria M

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is a train ride with BNSF. We got to ride in old style passenger cars while eating and drinking all we wanted. It was better than a typical tourist train because it felt like riding in the older movies. All class and high end layouts. Absolutely awesome experience.
BNSF?

OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, ok. Very neat experience I am sure.
Yes ma'am. BNSF is the second largest train company in America. Sorry i forget the rule about acronyms sometimes. I am a supply chain guy who has worked with them for over a decade, but never been on a real train before, just the smaller tourist or people movers in large cities.

This one provided more than just a ride through the country, but a full experience with vendors/sales/food/drinks and most importantly; old school rail cars like they used to use before planes became a big thing.

I was never the kid playing with trains or the guy with the models in the basement, but i have always appreciated their role in our infrastructure and their ability to move tons, literally, of materials across the country.

OP
OP
saintsreturn

saintsreturn

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This weekend was supposed to be all about buttoning up the tank and getting it ready for entertainment/enjoyment mode, but we got a great break in the weather. This led to a weekend full of golf, well for the other guys, i mostly just hit the ball and went to find it again.

I was able to take off the rusted parts of the canopy and sand it down for paint. I should have it painted tonight and i just ordered the T rail for hanging my radions. They should be here Wednesday, so i hope that by Friday i have the doors and canopy on. This will provide time tomorrow for wiring in the rough draft of my electrical box.
bc4795f23a9c14c2ee21d23974c555a8.jpg
1da242f5fb8a8f88ef617f3b4981ad0b.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 27 21.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 9 7.2%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 8.0%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 31 24.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.2%
Back