SALT ORDER

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ace1911

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I posted this last night, but guess it got deleted so I will try again. I have an issue I am hoping to get some help with. I ordered a box of salt in October. Two weeks after I placed the ordr I still had not received the tracking number so I went on LA to do a live chat. To my surprise I was told that it had been shipped and delivered. I told them I never received email notification of the shipment, nor had I received the shipment. They said a driver investigation must occur, and it would take 7-10 days. After 10 days I tried to find out in live chat again the results, but they could not give me an answer. At first they said it was up to Fedex, and shortly after they said it was a UPS problem. A month later and still no answers or salt. I have been a customer on LA for many years, and never experienced this issue, or any ither problems. Not sure what is going on, I just want my salt or my $80 back. If you would be able to help at all I would be very appreciative.

Thank you

alton

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have always backed la, so when my friend Ace told me about his salt issue and shipping I could not believe it. La has always been top notch and not receiving a tracking number is unheard of. I am sure la will make this right

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
call them and ask for a customer service manager

Fishingandreefing

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to talk to a live person and ask for a supervisor. Last time they shipped my salts separately but somehow stated it was all delivered. I was able to solve the problem via email but in your case, I would call.

Falreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They are terrible on customer service. Always full of excuses. Send out sick animals. Omit and mislable items.
Makes errors in orders. Very hard to get refund, use credits etc. Stay away from this company until they get things correct. This has been going on and getting worse over the last 2-3 years. And they don't seem to care.

ReefRy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Ace1911 Good morning. We would be happy to check into your order. At your earliest convenience, please send us a private message with your order details/email address associated with the order. We look forward to hearing from you! Have a great day.

If only they were as pleasant and effective privately as they are publicly...

Jack Wang

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to post that LA agreed to re-ship the salt, which is all I wanted. I very much appreciate everyone's help and am very thankful to LA for making this right.
You are too kind my guy

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 22 34.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 17 26.6%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.6%
Back