Salted lime or top fuel favia

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im stumped. Ive researched and came down to salted lime or top fuel. Got this as a freebie and not sure what it is. The person I got it from doesn't remember it either. Thanks

20200526_033557.jpg

MohrReefs

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is salted lime, but different vendors who sell corals sometimes just name things whatever lol. I have a micro(from Aqua SD) that was named Eye of the Storm but it's just a color morph of this basic red and teal micro they sell with a totally different name.

OP
OP
Adamtran

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My vote is salted lime, but different vendors who sell corals sometimes just name things whatever lol. I have a micro(from Aqua SD) that was named Eye of the Storm but it's just a color morph of this basic red and teal micro they sell with a totally different name.
The thing is Jason fox came up with both those names

Reeffragger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And how much you wanna bet that coral looks nothing like that to the human eye... bout to give up and even looking at coral pics online..

Jason fox is a scam artist.. He alters all the pics of his corals.. they dont look anything like they do in person. Bought a 200$ colony of lemon lime favia. Thing had hot pinks and stuff in it.. turns out its just a red that doesnt flourecse under blues.. it just looks a dull purple under actinics..

Complete bs scammer

OP
OP
Adamtran

Adamtran

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And how much you wanna bet that coral looks nothing like that to the human eye... bout to give up and even looking at coral pics online..

Jason fox is a scam artist.. He alters all the pics of his corals.. they dont look anything like they do in person. Bought a 200$ colony of lemon lime favia. Thing had hot pinks and stuff in it.. turns out its just a red that doesnt flourecse under blues.. it just looks a dull purple under actinics..

Complete crap scammer
This is my picture under blues with a truvu lens. Pretty true color to the naked eye

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 41 32.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.5%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back