• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

saltwateraquarium.com. The worse customer service ever!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

lo7100

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greg,
Can you explain to me that why there is no t-shirt included in my order while your company was running a promotion saying "T-shirt will be included in All order"?
Is that because there is a fine print saying the customer needs to add the t-shirt to the purchase in order to get it?
If you want to give out free stuff in order to drive sale, why do you play game with the customer? This kind of action is going to drive customers away and not attracting them.
I didn't forget the put the t-shirt in the cart. Actually, I don't even know we need to do that while "All t-shirt will be included in All order". You are deceiving your customers.
I have gave you 2 instances to correct the issue but you chose not to do that.
I'm not going to buy anything from your company and I warn people who buy it from you with caution. I will also report you to the BBB about your dishonest advertisement and deceiving customers.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 125 88.7%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.7%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 3.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back