• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Salty Underground group Buy - NYC, lower CONN and JERSEY if youre willing, ONLY!!

Darwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if I'm doing this right, if not, mods please let me know. Im in the Bronx and was going to put an order for Berghias and I said to myself, why not help others in need get some. Maybe have a few in on the fun to get the free shipping. Planning on setting up a Saturday pick up from the UPS location in Throgsneck and buyers can pick up from there. I say maybe 2 or 3 people that would need a few only to ensure the stock is there to fulfill it. Im in the Throgsneck section of the Bronx so those who are involved must pick up. I know its short notice but I do want to have a order in by tomorrow late afternoon for Saturday delivery so buyers must pay upfront before I order. Again Mods, if im going against the rules, my apologies and close this thread. Much thanks in advance

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, just wanna help a few people get their hands on them and we all enjoy the free shipping lol. Even if this doesn’t pull thru, ima place an order

OP
OP
Darwin

Darwin

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. will extend until the beginning of next week for a delivery next Saturday. Thanks for looking

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 23.9%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back