• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Salty Underground

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought some Aiptasia eating nudis from this vendor and they all lived and seemed in great condition. Packaging was top notch and communication was great as well. I would recommend them to every one that has a Aiptasia problem.

James

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How are they doing with your aiptasia? Have they eaten most of it now?

surfn

I bleed orange and maroon
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i've heard they arent a very good short term, or long term solution.

if you have too many, they will die of starvation. if you have too few, the aptasia will reproduce faster than the nudi's can eat them.

if i ever had a problem with aptasia, lots of joes juice, or kalk paste would be my #1 weapon, then if there were just too many....i'd get a copperband butterfly

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have used Kalk paste but they still come back, the main issues is the tiny ones in the middle of zoa colonies....Everything I have read and people I have talked to say they are the whip....They will eventully run out of food and starve but thats when you trade them off.....No they have oly been in the tank for about 18 hrs so still to early to tell....I can't have a copperband due to other anemones and feather dusters....Plus I really don't want to add another fish and I would have to much kalk in my tank if I used as much as I need....

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I found one of these nudis laying egg rings, on Kammys PD frag :x

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I can say one thing so far, there was a baby Aptasia on the frag of PD's for Kammy and it has disappeared. I can't offically say it was the nudi and the same frag that is lying eggs that did it but it is gone....I wish I had the cash toget a few more....Just my expeirance so far.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, how much were they from Saltyunderground? Maybe I could buy and have it shipped to you? I need something to trade for zoanthids anyhow.

:D
Laurie

ecotoxlady

Perpetual student
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for them myself but no matter where I look they are all relatively expensive. The cheapest I've seen them go for is $12 a piece and I've seen them sell for as much as $25 a piece.

OP
OP
Azurel

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They were $15 a peice.....I bought 3 and had them shipped for $65 fedex 2 day. Their shipping was very good and all have lived. I haven't seen them since but I have read they are nocturnal and they have a tendancy to disappear in your tank...They were about a 1/2 inch...One has layed egg too...

domination2580

Reef-a-nator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for them myself but no matter where I look they are all relatively expensive. The cheapest I've seen them go for is $12 a piece and I've seen them sell for as much as $25 a piece.
Salty underground has a sale going on right now for the 1/4" nudis. 8.49 I believe. Just placed my order with them I got 4 1/4 and 4 1/2....I have a big aiptasia proble....

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back