Wrasse Resort

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Per Lost's thread:
You may find that, rather than psychoanalyze people, I mostly just observe and ask questions while taking part in discussions I find interesting. If you want to have philosophical discussion, fire away with questions, though I am coming from the standpoint of a learner as well who has no profound wisdom of my own to share.

Since you asked... most of what I analyze about you is pretty obvious from your posts here on your thread, so nothing amazing on my part: you know how to keep a good reef tank, your photography skills are above average, you like to join in the fun, you really like your wrasses (enough for me to think of you first as the familiar "expert"), you have a helpful attitude while maintaining reasonable respect and humility, you know how to ID (especially ocean live rock critters)...

This is starting to look like I'm just trying to get brownie points or it's starting to sound creepy... not my intention at all!
Well that’s nice we have a boss an intern the fun gal and a not so psychiatrist lol. Anyone guess whos the fun gal?

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who's too old to go back to school!? Nonsense poopy pants! Never too old, just make sure the school is paying for it.
I am working on my board certification (I’m not a doctor) but getting a doctorate has long sailed. Now I’m saving for my daughter’s education :beaming-face-with-smiling-eyes:

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Crabby48 where did you go? Just for you….

EBA26F97-6355-48E0-B881-D5FBD810F53E.jpeg

Soren

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now this is a true wrasse!
Who needs chrysus when you have this beauty?
Agreed! I did not want a fish that was almost entirely yellow. Instead, I stuck with my common (though unintentional) preference for part-yellow (especially yellow-tailed) fish.

I am strongly considering clown wrasses (Halichoeres maculipinna) now for my main build at home, though, after discovering them on Foxy Saltwater Tropicals website a year ago.

Cthulukelele

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed! I did not want a fish that was almost entirely yellow. Instead, I stuck with my common (though unintentional) preference for part-yellow (especially yellow-tailed) fish.

I am strongly considering clown wrasses (Halichoeres maculipinna) now for my main build at home, though, after discovering them on Foxy Saltwater Tropicals website a year ago.
Man St. Thomas must be exporting a ton of mushrooms right now. They seem to be pushed on every coral website the last few weeks and both my lfs have gotten in shipments every week for the last month

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 26 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 16 24.2%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 33.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 3.0%
Back