OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That makes sense, there’s an inch of sand opposite side of the return maybe they are just hiding. I have a melanarus and a leopard and have a yellow coris on the way :) pumped!!!!
Sweet! I always feel like a kid on Christmas morning when that box is delivered lol

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can't wait for tank for new Wrasse friends.

I don't even have a list yet, but 2 Freedoms are on it.
Freedoms are a must! Mine is begging at me as I type this.

MoMoTheMonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Dropping by to say Hi!

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha he acts like he's starving all the time. Most of my fish splash and spit water at me trying to get me to feed them more ... so I do and they're all chunky bc of it.

I get the best pictures in the evening when the lights dim and I do use a flash bc I don't have filters for my old Canon camera that I use. The angel pic was taken with my iPhone so that's why it isn't as sharp.

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slacking on #WrasseWednesday must have put me on the naughty list. Santa didn't bring me anything for Christmas. My red tail flasher wrasse couldn't be shipped due to a bacterial infection so it was canceled. My lennardi wrasse was delayed 3 weeks now I can't make the new proposed delivery dates work so it was canceled. :loudly-crying-face:

New Year's resolution: don't be a slacker

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Slacking on #WrasseWednesday must have put me on the naughty list. Santa didn't bring me anything for Christmas. My red tail flasher wrasse couldn't be shipped due to a bacterial infection so it was canceled. My lennardi wrasse was delayed 3 weeks now I can't make the new proposed delivery dates work so it was canceled. :loudly-crying-face:

That’s a shame, hopefully you can get more!

A Young Reefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Dang that’s a shame, I wanted to see a lennardi wrasse in your tank :crying-face:

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that’s a shame, I wanted to see a lennardi wrasse in your tank :crying-face:
It's a real bummer. I got a great deal on it too that I will probably never get again. The problem with being in the hobby a long time, at least for me, is rare fish appeal to me more than the readily available ones do.

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's a real bummer. I got a great deal on it too that I will probably never get again. The problem with being in the hobby a long time, at least for me, is rare fish appeal to me more than the readily available ones do.
I think all rare fish tend to do that unfortunately. You put the word ’rare’ in something and we‘re automatically drawn to it :face-with-rolling-eyes: Guess that’s just how the hobby works.

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two more people working on red tails. I don’t give up easily. I’m wishing I took Eric up on a discounted lennardi now. You or I better get one this year
Sweet!

It probably worked out for the best me not getting the lennardi. A power struggle happened in my tank over the last week and now my Kuiter's is the wrasse boss ... she's not a nice one either. I knew Kuiter's were aggressive as far as leopards go, but I had no idea they could bully a 6" hulk of a wrasse into submission.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 76 51.7%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 75 51.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.1%
Back