OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That nahackys is a beauty, my wrasse game really needs to be boosted a bit haha. It’s a nice collection you have there for sure!
Thanks! You’re building a nice collection too!

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Linespot flasher doing his thing ;Joyful

16.jpg

17.jpg

5.jpg

18.jpg
The amount of colour in that is shocking, the way that they go from dominantly red to blue and red is a great thing to watch

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The amount of colour in that is shocking, the way that they go from dominantly red to blue and red is a great thing to watch
Flasher wrasses definitely live up to their name!
My Johnson's puts on some stunning flashing displays too. He gets electric purple stripes and patches that look like he's glowing. I'll see if my camera can capture his colors tonight when he does his evening flashing.

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Flasher wrasses definitely live up to their name!
My Johnson's puts on some stunning flashing displays too. He gets electric purple stripes and patches that look like he's glowing. I'll see if my camera can capture his colors tonight when he does his evening flashing.
My smaller Lubbock flashes every night, unfortunately I missed this evenings flashing display and his tail goes bright red, the top of him goes electric blue. I wish Cirrhilabrus wrasse flashed more because some of them can pull off really nice colours from it but I struggle, I was joking about a trio of naokos the other day but it’s actually something I’ve been considering in my next upgrade.

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My smaller Lubbock flashes every night, unfortunately I missed this evenings flashing display and his tail goes bright red, the top of him goes electric blue. I wish Cirrhilabrus wrasse flashed more because some of them can pull off really nice colours from it but I struggle, I was joking about a trio of naokos the other day but it’s actually something I’ve been considering in my next upgrade.
Sounds beautiful! Is it your Cebu or Indonesian Lubbocki that flashes like that?

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sounds beautiful! Is it your Cebu or Indonesian Lubbocki that flashes like that?
The indo flashes, the Cebu keeps colouring up more so I’m hoping he starts to flash soon.
I’ve seen pictures of the cebu lubbocki with yellow on its head, I’d love to see one like that but the ones my LFS get in are small and have no blue or yellow on them at all, even mine came in with no blue on its anal fin and now it’s whole belly is blue. It just shows how with age wrasses get more colours and it almost feels like it never ends

Last edited:
OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My earmuff is getting big! He's starting to charge at my radiant in the evenings... wonder if that means my radiant is starting to transition...

Earmuff2.jpg

22.jpg

OP
OP
SaltyT

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey brotha... How are the fish?

Where the pics!?
I'm a slacker lol I'll charge up the camera and get some new pics posted soon! I've thinned out my herd to make room for some new guys... decisions, decisions... but I think @Crabby48 has convinced me to try a choats leopard o_O

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 160 61.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 69 26.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 90 34.6%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 44 16.9%
  • Other

Votes: 69 26.5%

Back