Sammamish/East side of Seattle???

BighohoReef

A reefer in need is a friend indeed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hoping to find some fellow reefers on the east side of Seattle. Getting some frags from WWC and Top Shelf that just don’t fit in my nano and really hate throwing them away. Please let me see if anyone around! Happy holidays.
Hi @Mawlbec! Welcome to Reef2Reef! Send them my way I’m up I. Kirkland :). Welcome to the PNW community lord of folks here to help ya on your reefing journey! show off your tank! Reach out if you ever need help:)

G Santana

Hospitality Elf
View Badges
Reaction score
https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/this-little-pigg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Welcome aboard

ZomboMeme 28092020163335.jpg

MERKEY

Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hoping to find some fellow reefers on the east side of Seattle. Getting some frags from WWC and Top Shelf that just don’t fit in my nano and really hate throwing them away. Please let me see if anyone around! Happy holidays.
Join our northwest group here ;)

Its in your account page under join groups. Find us and ask to join...bam done and done!

OP
OP
Mawlbec

Mawlbec

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow thank y’all for all the welcomes! Certainly appreciate the support. This is round 2 in my lifetime reefing, decided to keep it small in an IM dropoff 20g. Been 20 years and it all changed! The coral shipment comes in next week so I’ll be reaching out to those who’d like a free coral or two with more details. Definitely would like to meet the local community.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back