OP
OP
Arricefe

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It didn’t draw a lot of attention. It’s all the same folk just winging it. I’m still interested in forming something. Thoughts?

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It didn’t draw a lot of attention. It’s all the same folk just winging it. I’m still interested in forming something. Thoughts?
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.

Sidsreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah, I'm wanting to make a group. I looked at one of the posts they had and it looked like some people just wanted to hang out or go to a bar. I'm not really looking to hang out or go to a bar. I'm more interested in doing a frag swap and whatnot. have more of an online presence and then if an event were to arise then do a meetup. or if someone needed a piece of equipment or help with a crashing tank or something.
plus i dont really drink all that much

OP
OP
Arricefe

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You must be talking about one of RJs meet ups. I‘m not into the bar thing either I’m past my prime. What part of town do you live?

OP
OP
Arricefe

Arricefe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go! New club no name yet so spread the word. Mac’s Tanks is going to sponsor it and will host the meetings in his store! Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll post more info

Fehorse

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here we go! New club no name yet so spread the word. Mac’s Tanks is going to sponsor it and will host the meetings in his store! Let me know if you’re interested. I’ll post more info
I'm interested though I live out in Seguin. I've been in the fresh water hobby for over 50 years, but fairly new to reefing. A couple years now, but always interested in learning from the more experienced. I had run FOWLR tanks in the past.

Vic_java

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I'm in the Helotes area and would be interested in joining! Last I heard was that Marcello over at mac's tanks was closing his shop :/

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 30.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 24.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 19 18.6%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back