• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SAN DIEGO: IM Lagoon 25 EXT + Stand, Fiji Cube Sump, Orphek Atlantik, NYOS Skimmer

FlyPenFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES, THANKS!! (unless you have a mint RedSea 250 or a giant Walt Disney or Homewrecker Colony)

I can't ship the aquarium but the Orphek and Nyos might be up for shipping 2/1 if they don't sell locally.

Pickup is in San Diego, UTC mall area, some items I can bring to you like the Orphek or Skimmer if you're in the SD area.

NUVO 25 Lagoon EXT and Stand

Consolidating my multiple tanks into one system and this system is going. I wanted to post this here first for local pickup before I put it on the big sites. All items are about 1 year old and very clean.

Slight quarter inch scratch inside while I was moving a rock. Otherwise looks fantastic and includes a custom $200 piece of glass top i had made for it. This keeps the fish IN, makes it easy to feed, and drastically cuts down on evaporation without affecting lighting PARs. It is DEAD QUIET if you use the gate valve and plumbing I'm including with the sale.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/nuvo-...ve-marine.html

Includes Metal Aluminium APS Stand, glass drilled cover. $495 ( goes for $750 new + shipping)

__________________________________________________ ________

Orpek Atlantik Compact V4 Gen 2

Used about 6-7 hours a day, works perfect, nothing wrong with it. Incredibly good color sand if you've seen the BRS review of Orphek, nobody makes a better LED light for growing and coloring corals. Will include hanging kit. You do need to get a Orphek Gateway to program it. If you want me to program it before I give it to you I can do that too.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/atlantik-compact-v4-gen-2-led-light-fixture-orphek.html
LED with hanging kit and no gateway, $595

Fiji Advanced Sump 20
This sump is gorgeous and works extremely well designed as well as being quiet. It is 20x15x16 and you can get the advanced specs here:
https://www.fijicube.com/collections...s/fiji-20-sump
$195
NYOS 120 Skimmer
Works great, no problems.
$260

BUY EVERYTHING and I'll throw in some free pumps, and an Automatic Top Off unit.
$1350 if you get it all locally

KkrtPFE.jpg

2kWUmta.jpg

61cHZyB.jpg

gvrGjyf.jpg

BigB72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Very tempting if I had the funds maybe in a week or two if still for sale
What are the striped fished in there?

OP
OP
FlyPenFly

FlyPenFly

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Skimmer is available for shipping and so is the Orphek Atlantic Compact

NYOS is 235 shipped FIRM
Atlantik is 550 shipped FIRM

IMG_0997.jpg IMG_0995.jpg IMG_0996.jpg IMG_1200.jpg IMG_1199.jpg IMG_1198.jpg

MikeyGinSD

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you help me out on where you got your custom glass lid? I live in SD and have an IM 40 Ext. Greatly appreciate any feedback.

ozborn99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can you help me out on where you got your custom glass lid? I live in SD and have an IM 40 Ext. Greatly appreciate any feedback.
There's an acrylic shop by aquarium warehouse where you can get cuts.

Tcm99

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NOT LOOKING FOR TRADES, THANKS!! (unless you have a mint RedSea 250 or a giant Walt Disney or Homewrecker Colony)

I can't ship the aquarium but the Orphek and Nyos might be up for shipping 2/1 if they don't sell locally.

Pickup is in San Diego, UTC mall area, some items I can bring to you like the Orphek or Skimmer if you're in the SD area.

NUVO 25 Lagoon EXT and Stand

Consolidating my multiple tanks into one system and this system is going. I wanted to post this here first for local pickup before I put it on the big sites. All items are about 1 year old and very clean.

Slight quarter inch scratch inside while I was moving a rock. Otherwise looks fantastic and includes a custom $200 piece of glass top i had made for it. This keeps the fish IN, makes it easy to feed, and drastically cuts down on evaporation without affecting lighting PARs. It is DEAD QUIET if you use the gate valve and plumbing I'm including with the sale.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/nuvo-...ve-marine.html

Includes Metal Aluminium APS Stand, glass drilled cover. $495 ( goes for $750 new + shipping)

Orpek Atlantik Compact V4 Gen 2

Used about 6-7 hours a day, works perfect, nothing wrong with it. Incredibly good color sand if you've seen the BRS review of Orphek, nobody makes a better LED light for growing and coloring corals. Will include hanging kit. You do need to get a Orphek Gateway to program it. If you want me to program it before I give it to you I can do that too.

https://www.bulkreefsupply.com/atlantik-compact-v4-gen-2-led-light-fixture-orphek.html
LED with hanging kit and no gateway, $595

Fiji Advanced Sump 20
This sump is gorgeous and works extremely well designed as well as being quiet. It is 20x15x16 and you can get the advanced specs here:
https://www.fijicube.com/collections...s/fiji-20-sump
$195
NYOS 120 Skimmer
Works great, no problems.
$260

BUY EVERYTHING and I'll throw in some free pumps, and an Automatic Top Off unit.
$1350 if you get it all locally

KkrtPFE.jpg

2kWUmta.jpg

61cHZyB.jpg

gvrGjyf.jpg

Still have the sump?

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 31.2%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 23 24.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%

Back