San Diego LFS demonstrate that this city is ready for MACNA

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Reef Builders

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
aquatica-4.jpg
MACNA 2016 will be held in beautiful and sunny seaside San Diego California, bringing this monumental event to the West Coast for the first time in over a decade, and only the second time ever. We went down to San Diego to see for ourselves what the local reef aquarium community is like, and especially how

Continue reading...

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess our secret is out!:) Great write up.

(dont worry gang, we have a few more surprises for you;))

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to make a trip down there to check some of these out.
Oh yea. You could hit four of theses in a loop with Lunch by the ocean and be back home in time for dinner , Dips and acclimation.;)
Aquatica Asd Lunch in Ecinitas w dan @ Shipwreck then Reefers Gar.
On thing they dont say is how Amazingly Unique each of these sellers are. ASD is Well ASD. just all stars. Shipwreck has some of the most Uniquely curated corals Ive really seen.

NeuroticAquatics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ASD has had some really nice stuff on eBay lately and I've purchased corals through SCC in the past. I'd love to see it all in person. I used to be down that way a lot between grandparents and Sea World season passes. Grandparents passed away and I'm not a big fan of Sea World with some of their recent changes in policy/attitude, so I've gotta wait for something to come up. Unfortunately I can't make it to MACNA and am beyond upset about that.

Back