• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

San Diego, Nanno phyto! 5-15$

Item Price
5-15$
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hi fellow San Diegans!

I have an over abundance of Nanno phyto. I have two of the Poseidon Reef large reactors and use Mercer of Montana as the starter culture. I have been happily growing phyto since mid last year in one Poseidon Reef System tank, and just got another to try out.

Two is much too phyto, though I am going to start tetra in the second system soon. In the meantime, WHO NEEDS PHYTO!

P_20230125_220426.jpg

This is an array of different odds and ends bottles. The smaller bottles are 16.9 oz and I've been selling them to the good employees at AquaSD, but need to off load more right now. Small bottles are 5$, larger 33 oz bottle 10$, and 15$ for the giant bottle (not sure on oz, it doesn't say but I think it is 1.5 liters).

Message me, I'm located in Mira Mesa, San Diego and just harvested the phyto as we speak. It's good for four weeks as a live product in the fridge shaken daily to stir up the phyto.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 24.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 2.6%
Back