Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

Ashwinclement

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY : Two things that stand out for me in CADE REEF 1200 compared to other brands:
1. Two intakes, high and low intakes, avoiding dead spots at the back where the flow is difficult to get to.
2. Intelligent use of the rear area of the tank as a ATO reservoir, saving valuable space in the cabinet.

Ashwinclement

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus 1:
B1.png

Bonus 2:

Bonus 3:
B3.png

Bonus 4:
B4.png

Bonus 5:
B5.png

Bonus 6:
B6.png

Zayne

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!
You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

1 copy.jpg

2.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you to Algae Barn and CADE Aquariums for this awesome Christmas Giveaway!
index.jpg

#r2rgiveaway
I really like the controller cabinet and wire management. The hidden ATO reservoir is nice for the overall clean look of the tank and stand.

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:
Love the way the auto top off is intergrated into the back! Such a cool new feature

millticket

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  • Bonus 1: Done :)
1606866694945.png

Thanks for entering!​

Cross your fingers and make sure you complete all the bonus entries!​

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: Reef2Reef.com, P.O. Box 357, Chickamauga, GA 30707, US,​

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:
What isn't to love? I am just incredibly impressed with how well though out this tank is. It's like they took everybody's best ideas and built the super tank.
That auto top off reservoir is just pure genius. I am an interior designer, so space planning is kind of my jam. That is such a creative and effective use of space, I'm shook. As a bonus, having the main DT and ATO separated by only a sheet of glass adds that the temperature of the two will be aligned, so no temperature swings from pumping up from a container under the system.
They managed that without sacrificing filtration. Integrating that low water return below the weir will help create a rotational flow and eliminate pockets of high nutrients or dead spots in the DT. Well played, CADE.
So, let's talk cabinets - my favorite subject. We can break down all of the thought that went into this. It's impressive. Future chiller? check DOS pumps? check Macro chamber? Heck yeah Protect the electronics and controllers - double check Plywood? Waterproof? Preinstalled foam pad? Concealed magnet - yep, yep and yuppers. Really? Was this designed by some mad aquatic hobbyist living in his Mom's basement? WOW But let's talk about the real WOW... ADJUSTABLE CASTERS??!!! Now, you guys are just showing off. Get out of my head - I totally dream about adjustable casters. (Seriously... don't judge.)
I'm just dizzy at this point. CADE did such a stupendous job here. All of the valves and plumbing are executed to allow for expanded interests in quality filtration and control. Using a white bottom encourages a bare bottom tank - something so few reefers have tried but how cool would corals look on a white bare bottom. (which is likey to stay clean with that lower weir....
Crazy in love with this set up. Kudos to the engineers at CADE for bringing something so innovative to the hobby. This is truly next level reefing.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry #2

If I win this CADE tank, that new build in progress is toast. I can't compare to what they can build. Fingers crossed!

Morbo

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry -- I like the integrated ATO section and the controller cabinet. It all looks well thought out.

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #4
I follow Algae Barn on Instagram.
(unfortunately, I do not have a Facebook)

CMMorgan

Counting my blessings...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus #6:
I started following CADE on Instagram a few weeks ago. (Been drooling every since)

Matt Miller

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry:

I love how clean this setup looks. It's taking me too long to piece my tank together now and this would save all that hassle.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back