Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

bexlc

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa Cade Christmas Giveaway.jpg

Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

1 copy.jpg

2.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you to Algae Barn and CADE Aquariums for this awesome Christmas Giveaway!
index.jpg

#r2rgiveaway
Bonus: 7 Twitter

Tomcitienet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official entry: I like that the back is flat and the top off and overflow is integrated there.

nano_ryan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus entry 8: Shared on FB

Attachments

• 666459DD-45D5-45C6-A7CD-5B9C23F61B14.jpeg
    666459DD-45D5-45C6-A7CD-5B9C23F61B14.jpeg
    355.9 KB · Views: 26

BillFish Coral Lover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh, this is too hard. There is so much that sticks out about these new CADE aquariums! The hidden, gravity-fed ATO reservoir behind the tank, which allows for both an ATO AND refugium, on the 1200 mm and larger systems is awesome. The aluminum frame is the future here today and I love it! But the icing on the CADE has got to be the built-in power switches and control board. Oh man, these people know what they're doing and anyone lucky enough to win one of these, whether just entering or a seasoned pro in the hobby is a seriously lucky person!

Reef Box

Shoulder Deep in Saltwater.......Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry:

The stand is one of the cleanest (and sharpest) stands Ive ever seen in a production tank and I absolutely love that it's waterproof. The On/Off switch panel is also one of my favorite features. I like having the ability to walk up and turn anything on or off simply, without having to pull out my phone every time

BillFish Coral Lover

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Definitely liking AlgaeBarn. I love the little critters and algae! If they're not cute, at least they're good for the whole system!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 68 37.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 32.8%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back