Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Official Entry: The entire system is well thought out. I really love that the stand comes fully assembled and has the control management and a side access door!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry: I’m a R2R Supporting Member

Waboss

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Official Entry: There's a lot to like here! But to rattle off a couple of things, it has adjustable feet (you wouldn't believe how useful I've found that to be in the past!) and the ATO fill up top! As well as clean look, well thought out, great design, etc.!

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry: Subscribed to newsletter

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry: Liked AlgaeBarn on FB

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bonus Entry: Liked CADE Aquariums on FB

TN_Huskymama

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And what I love most is the smooth plumbing of the system. I am currently building my own sump and doing the plumbing, and mine is not quite as smooth as the CADE 1200.

rapid

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OFFICIAL ENTRY:

After reading about this tank i can say that i really enjoy the simplicity of the sump and how compact it is still allowing room under the cabinet for a ATO or fish supplies while also having enough room in the sump for equipment!! I also really enjoy having the ability to have a sump that basically already for an AT O system ! the design of the sump i really like overflow and all the location is ideal IMHO. 114 gallons is also perfect for my house :)

the plumbing looks to be very well laid out allowing room for filter sock use and plenty of room to work in the sump.

All in all it looks like a high quality build ! I would really enjoy having this in my house ! defiantly could use the upgrade.

• Bonus 1: Sign up for the newsletter email list. CLICK HERE.
new.PNG

i update it all the time ! check out my build thread tag !
algae barn like.PNG

insta.PNG

csa.PNG

follow cade.PNG

• Bonus 7: shared on facebook

1 bonus.PNG

Last edited:

RiCk3yBoBbY187

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Santa Cade Christmas Giveaway.jpg

Santa CADE Giveaway! Win a $3200+ CADE Aquarium System for Christmas!

You better watch out! You better not cry! You better not pout, and I'll tell you why! Because Algae Barn, CADE Aquariums and Reef2Reef have teamed up to bring you a great Christmas giveaway!!! One lucky winner will take home a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200! Say what!?!

The 1200 Series 2 is a 114 gallon display, with all the features you need to create your perfect ocean environment. From a small to mid-size fish system or a reef full of SPS corals, the 1200 is an excellent choice for any aquarist!

We're making our list and checking it twice! Are you going to be on it? Well, it's easy to get your name entered to win!

red How to enter button contest.jpg

OFFICIAL ENTRY: Check out the CADE 1200 S2 Reef System product page and make a post in this thread telling us what you like best about this aquarium, what really sticks out to you and why you think it's great! That type stuff!

BONUS ENTRIES (You may only complete these bonus entries AFTER your initial entry...winning entry will be verified for original entry)

**Make a separate post in this thread after completing any of the bonus entries. Winning entry is subject to verification**

BONUS ENTRY FOR R2R SUPPORTING & PARTNER MEMBERS: This is an entry option that is only available if you are a Reef2Reef Supporting or Partner Member. If you are a supporting/partner member please make a post in this thread stating that you are a R2R supporter/partner. If you're not a supporting member, but would like more info on how to sign up, CLICK HERE.

red The Prize Button Contest.jpg

One winner will be selected to receive a brand new CADE 1200 S2 Reef System valued at over $3200!

1 copy.jpg

2.jpg

ONE Winner will be chosen via random draw from this thread on January 4th, 2021! (Last day to enter is January 3rd)

At the end of the contest we will choose the winner via a random number generator. The winner's username will be tagged in the winning announcement. We will not email, pm, or contact the winner other than tagging the winning name. Be sure to check back to claim your prize. If it is not claimed within 3 days we will do a re-pick and so on until the prize is claimed.

Thank you to Algae Barn and CADE Aquariums for this awesome Christmas Giveaway!
index.jpg

#r2rgiveaway
Official Entry I love the sleek look of the setup there isn’t anything I would change hope I win would look good in my house

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.4%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.7%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 32 24.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back