OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my licks stand... my clown hosts a rock at the moment... she sleeps with a tang...
Who's fault that is again?
PXL_20220724_023421921.jpg

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So my licks stand... my clown hosts a rock at the moment... she sleeps with a tang...
Your Clown is cheating on her husband….my female can’t seem to decide what rock she likes the best, and keeps dragging the male along with her wherever

Sean Clark

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your Clown is cheating on her husband….my female can’t seem to decide what rock she likes the best, and keeps dragging the male along with her wherever
Once she has her CSB she will be happy reguardless of what her dead beat male thinks...

Petcrazyson

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Biggest I've seen was over a foot and ate full shrimp, shell on and wouldn't split
Now that you say that is it beneficial to feed your nems live food like Ghost shrimp? Can you grow a population of Ghost shrimp and have one occasionally touch and be fed to the nem(s)?

OP
OP
Lost in the Sauce

Lost in the Sauce

BANGERANG!!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now that you say that is it beneficial to feed your nems live food like Ghost shrimp? Can you grow a population of Ghost shrimp and have one occasionally touch and be fed to the nem(s)?
I don't direct feed my nems often enough to grow food for them. I am also wary of feeding live food to animals in my care as a caution of not spreading anything the food animal may have picked up.

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't direct feed my nems often enough to grow food for them. I am also wary of feeding live food to animals in my care as a caution of not spreading anything the food animal may have picked up.
You can feed nems FW fish like you do for scorps and lions. I use Mollys and ghost shrimp when I do feed mine to encourage splits or want growth. Simple, easy and no worry of disease.

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, page 7 before I saw this. I feel left out. Ahhh. That is life.

Lonely The Simpsons GIF
He didn't share it with any of us yet, we're just creeps who found it anyway :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 87.6%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.7%
Back