Say no to deep water fish in our reefs.

Copingwithpods

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
To be honest I am to I should just stop trying to ,make threads who here agrees?
I wholeheartedly disagree, your threads are if nothing else entertaining in this time of great boredom that is the stay at home ploy. You get half the people here talking and voicing their opinions and entertain the other half with your querky antics. From the bottom of my pint, post on buddy and godspeed.

ScottR

Surfing....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@The guppy guru ~ Ask for an opinion and you get slammed with 1000. I don’t know if you were asking for opinions or not but don’t worry. There’ll always be someone that disagrees with you. Don’t let it keep you from posting.

Arthacker87

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I type fast gotta read through the mistakes haha. Plus it's not a real important thread so it was just my 2c. All in all its fun to have these debates and exchanges as long as it can go both ways. And about the fish, I think its part of the hobby. To get tank raised fish you have to get them into systems which is where catching/selling them come i to play. As long as you know your limits and listen to advice on what fish to get etc, then I'd say I'm good w it

kyleThatGuy

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
While reading everyone tearing each other a new one I’m just thinking about the Beautiful new angelfish I just learned about and hope people are successful with breeding them so I can have one in about 30 years or so when they don’t cost thousands of dollars

Back