SB Reef Light or Euphotica LED for Mixed Reef

Reef Breeders

ReefBreeders.com
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Breazy,

Have you heard of Reef Breeders LEDs? If not, I would recommend taking a look at our Photon 48-V2, they use Cree LEDs, and they can mount right on the rim of your tank, which looks a lot nicer (especially since these lights are over HALF the height of the black box LEDs), and saves you a heck of a lot of time vs. trying to hang 2 steel lights.

If you have any questions just let me know, we have these in stock at out RI warehouse.

saltyfilmfolks

Lights! Camera! Reef!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Acroporaaddict

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Breazy,

Have you heard of Reef Breeders LEDs? If not, I would recommend taking a look at our Photon 48-V2, they use Cree LEDs, and they can mount right on the rim of your tank, which looks a lot nicer (especially since these lights are over HALF the height of the black box LEDs), and saves you a heck of a lot of time vs. trying to hang 2 steel lights.

If you have any questions just let me know, we have these in stock at out RI warehouse.

Any update on the 32 photon v2?

OceanRevive

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I believe our Arctic-T247-B 120W LED Aquarium Light will work great for your tank, Breazy! It is ideal for both fresh and marine aquatic applications, aquatic ecosystems and marine organisms, specialized for SPS/LPS/Soft corals and reef fish. Our built-in controller controls TWO channels independently (blue and full spectrum channels) for both Time and Intensity. It also comes with a mounting kit! Please check it out through our website: http://www.oceanrevivellc.com/goods.php?id=21.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back