**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
1676429927899.png

600x600 size football.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
SBB Quick CLICK link to the website

Thursday 2.9.23 @ 12noon EST - Sunday 2.12.23 @ 8pmEST

SBB Corals Shipping Module- Must buy if under $400
Price: 55
Sale Price: 45

CLICK HERE BUY NOW

Shipping dates are not Guaranteed and we will text you on 2.15.22 to set up your shipping. 1st ship date is 2.20.22

Shipping is free over $400 and $45 under. We will refund you once you go over $400 for shipping.

$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $25 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $75 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them
If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded

We will Drop 750 WYSWYG High End Corals and 150 Coral Auctions. ( All Auctions will end sunday starting at 1pmEST)

( There will be some $5 and $1 Tenuis, Mushroom, Goni Coral drops)

You can access these corals by clicking link below during the sale!

Click this link to access coralsWww.sbbcorals.com

The way this sale works is we will Drop all 750WYSIWYG and 150 AUCTION corals to our website on Thursday 2.9.23 @ 12 noon EST. The 1st person to check out wins. We will then discount the remaining corals each morning until Sunday 2.12.23 @ 8pmEST. The final price reduction will be Sunday morning . The sales will end Sunday at 8pmEST. It will be free shipping over $400. We do appreciate your support and if you want to buy multiple corals you can message us for pack deals and we will offer you coupon codes. If you purchase corals during the sale and its total adds up to $400 we will refund any shipping charges. On Wednesday 2.15.23 we will Text message everybody who places an order to schedule your shipping date! Please message us with any questions, we will be happy to hear from you!

Prizes Games and Gift Cards

Games by Codybot. ($500 in GC)

During this sale we will be offering (2) $100 SBB coral Gift cards and Multiple $25 Gift cards You can enter all Contests by the following: We will give random Gift cards and free coral read below( we will choose winners on Sunday 1.1.22 at or before 5pm est!)

1) Post a picture of a SBB coral in your tank!!!!! ( $100 Gift card)

2) Tag 10 of your friends on R@R in this thread. ( $100 Gift card)

3)Be the last person to comment on this post for the day and Earn $25 Gift card. ( This Promotion only will run the days of the actual sale which is Thursday 12.29.22- Saturday night 12.31.22 Total 3 gift cards. We will award these card each day for the winner! good luck! I hope you stay up late!!!!

4) We want this thread to be Crazy active and Interactive. So we will be throwing out random prizes such as free frag posts, free random $25, $1, $5 frags. But in order to win these prizes you have to currently be logged into this thread and posting activity. we will pick a winner for the free gift cards anytime we choose. We will tag you as you win so you know.. we will look in the post at random times during the day and who ever had the last post at at that time will win.. this starts now! and will run through the end of the sale sunday 2.12.23 at 8pm EST

Last edited:

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 78 38.0%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 69 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 26 12.7%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 30 14.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back