**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I do have an empty 20 long in the basement, just no light. No to mention if I set up another tank right now.... My wife may not be happy...lol
I hear that. I’ve got the three in total. And that took lots of persuasion checks. I rolled a Nat 20 I think for the win on # 3

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... it's been almost a year since my first sbb live sale. It was awesome and I've got a much much larger tank to fill this time. Weeeee...don't tell my wife I'm here. Let me just be the first to say.... welcome back....to myself.....
Haha, same here. On both counts. I had a 30 long now I have a 60 shallow reef. Although it is starting to get filled up on the sand bed at least

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So... it's been almost a year since my first sbb live sale. It was awesome and I've got a much much larger tank to fill this time. Weeeee...don't tell my wife I'm here. Let me just be the first to say.... welcome back....to myself.....
Welcome back, to you.

Don't worry, we offer a "SO Stealth Mode Plan" that will fit within your budget, for the low low cost of $20 we will say they were ALL $5 or $1 frags and congratulate you on winning them!

I'm actually surprised Shane doesn't have a "Happy wife, Happy Life" policy where there is a second invoice for the spouse. "See?! I didn't spend $405 on a torch 'for you'..."

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me three. My Melanurus wrasse helps cover for some of the pests I have not kept out of the tank.

Also, there is a fair chance the Melanurus and the corris won’t get along. I tried adding a Timor wrasse to my Melanurus and it didn’t go well. I’ve been waiting on the Timor to surface for about a year now.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Me three. My Melanurus wrasse helps cover for some of the pests I have not kept out of the tank.

Also, there is a fair chance the Melanurus and the corris won’t get along. I tried adding a Timor wrasse to my Melanurus and it didn’t go well. I’ve been waiting on the Timor to surface for about a year now.
I know a few people with a coris and Melly and they have no problems...but you never know I spose

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I have one of the care bears from SBB from two sales ago, it is a stunner. I think you were looking for one during the new years sale, so if one pops up this time I hope you get it.
I got two "No Names" (I've posted them as the "agressive" Gonis that were stinging) that have since transitioned into Care Bears... They were originally a lot darker/paler (makes perfect sense, right?) with different tips - kinda greenish. Now they're a bright pink with yellow tips. They still have those weird stinging lashes on several polyps though. I'll try to get pics tonight when I get home from work.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

I might get a way with it since the Melanurus hasn't transitioned yet. If she transitions before I find a (hopefully female) Yellow Coris I probably won't try to add one.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
dibs
I need another frag rack....
I got a 3d printer, now I just make them when I need to.

mww00ds

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes we will :)
Oh Yeah Party GIF by Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
yes we will :)

Well hell, now I think we will definitely get our tickets! Never been and was debating it, since it's only less than 2 hours from the house. But the chance to get some @SBB Corals frags the same day?! Count us in lol

EDIT: well wait, which one are you going to, are there different locations?! Lol

Back