**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Had to take the puppy for a walk. She does not like my tanks.... she wants all the attention. How do you say no.... :cool:
20230208_172630.jpg

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Tomorrow at 12 pm eastern the sale starts! Click the link below and go to the WYSIWYG section. the prices get dropped every day after the first day through Sunday 2.12.23
If you have never participated in an SBB sale..please understand this isn't just "another" sale..it stands alone. Any first timer that PMs ME first and wants free shipping, I will give you a $50 gc that will cover your shipping and leave like 5 bucks left towards a coral. You don't have to hang out in the threads with us heathens to participate..but gift cards and games for gcs get dropped all the time! LEGIT $1 and $5 corals are dropped in the thread...everything else is on the SBB site.

Www.sbbcorals.com

@Acro maniac @acr0p0ra @acro-ed @Acro76 @Acro.John @acro.jordan @Acropolis @acropora4u @Acropora52 @Acros @AcroNerd @Acrononomus @AcroBoy @acrosps @Acroyear61 @acrocapital @Acroguy @Stick Man @Stickboy97 @Polyp Addict @Polyp Papi @polyp_craze @Millimylilly @AcroAcres @AcroAK @Acroalan @Acroporaguy @AcroporaAura @sticksxx84 @SticksNStuff @spscrackhead @SPS247 @SpSDrew

Last edited:

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tomorrow at 12 pm eastern the sale starts! Click the link below and go to the WYSIWYG section. the prices get dropped every day after the first day through Sunday 2.12.23
If you have never participated in an SBB sale..please understand this isn't just "another" sale..it stands alone. Any first timer that PMs ME first and wants free shipping, I will give you a $50 gc that will cover your shipping and leave like 5 bucks left towards a coral. You don't have to hang out in the threads with us heathens to participate..but gift cards and games for gcs get dropped all the time! LEGIT $1 and $5 corals are droppednin the thread...everything else is on the SBB site.

Www.sbbcorals.com

@Acro maniac @acr0p0ra @acro-ed @Acro76 @Acro.John @acro.jordan @Acropolis @acropora4u @Acropora52 @Acros @AcroNerd @Acrononomus @AcroBoy @acrosps @Acroyear61 @acrocapital @Acroguy @Stick Man @Stickboy97 @Polyp Addict @Polyp Papi @polyp_craze @Millimylilly @AcroAcres @AcroAK @Acroalan @Acroporaguy @AcroporaAura @sticksxx84 @SticksNStuff @spscrackhead @SPS247 @SpSDrew
Max Greenfield Reaction GIF by CBS

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back