**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
car.gif
See Goodwood Festival Of Speed GIF

wes84

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I need to find that thread where people said they hated live sales And tag all of them
I was trying to do that last sale but gave up when i couldnt figure out an efficient way to do it. I did notice some other people from the live sale thread were in that thread too. Not sure if they were doing the same thing or actually participating in that thread lol

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was trying to do that last sale but gave up when i couldnt figure out an efficient way to do it. I did notice some other people from the live sale thread were in that thread too. Not sure if they were doing the same thing or actually participating in that thread lol
Lol..the one dude just shut up after I posted pics.

Alex's Nano Reef

Don't tell my Landlord
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Given the decision to do it again, would you say it's worth it? I'm aware of it, but I haven't spent the time to go through it yet. It's a lot to take in.
Yes it’s super interesting make sure you read everyone’s post it can get a little repetitive but it’s worth it when u find the info gems. This is my 2nd attempt at it and I’m def gonna complete it and stay up to date

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 20 37.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 13 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 11 20.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 10 18.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back