**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wish me luck everyone, my shark got scared by a noise last night and jumped out of and behind the tank :( luckily I watched it happen but I've had him for almost two years and I'm hoping he makes it. Was out of the water to almost a minute while I tried to retrieve him. Also in my rush to throw him back in the water I didn't see he had fiberglass insulation on him which I'm hoping didn't contaminate my tank. This hobby is so frustrating sometimes
That's crazy. Hope it turns out OK! I would think if there's fiberglass that close to the tank and it's an open top it's already in the tank and wouldn't sweat it.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's crazy. Hope it turns out OK! I would think if there's fiberglass that close to the tank and it's an open top it's already in the tank and wouldn't sweat it.
Yeah fingers crossed, I threw a bag of carbon in and I'll be doing a water change today but you never know in this hobby -_-

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Wish me luck everyone, my shark got scared by a noise last night and jumped out of and behind the tank :( luckily I watched it happen but I've had him for almost two years and I'm hoping he makes it. Was out of the water to almost a minute while I tried to retrieve him. Also in my rush to throw him back in the water I didn't see he had fiberglass insulation on him which I'm hoping didn't contaminate my tank. This hobby is so frustrating sometimes
Crazy!

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
all current GC has been sent thank you all this sale is going to be insane we cant wait to get some teaser shots up
We can't wait to see them!
Pretty Girls Dance GIF by CAMEO Nation

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
So far so good, almost everything except one acro looks happy and shark boi is still alive. We will see how he is tonight when he wakes up. Still making water for a change... Takes forever!!
Don't drop the trashcan on your foot this time!

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 13 27.7%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 39 83.0%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Other

Votes: 2 4.3%
Back