**SBB**- $1,500 Games, Giftcards, Prizes- by codybot-Football Party!!!! 750 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!!- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Err 404. Good Boi Urchin Not Found.
Err 403 Forbidden to have frags on the rack.
No such thing as good boi urchin, anything not glued is a new hat. Years ago I put some frags in but didn't have time to glue them and came back to my huge purple spine urchin with like ten frags all over him lol

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
No such thing as good boi urchin, anything not glued is a new hat. Years ago I put some frags in but didn't have time to glue them and came back to my huge purple spine urchin with like ten frags all over him lol
Truth. My urchin is currently carrying my Magician Zoas around. He keeps grabbing the Spongodes but doesn't like it so he just tossed it aside.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0

Truth. My urchin is currently carrying my Magician Zoas around. He keeps grabbing the Spongodes but doesn't like it so he just tossed it aside.
Sooo.... What you two are saying.... Is I need larger frags... Like baseball size....

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a medium good boi urchin. he doesn't carry frags, just algae. most recently has added bubble algae to his decor. so I guess I have bubble algae somewhere in the tank...
So what's happening is your urchin is getting full and then holding a snack for later, innovative!

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Family Guy Popcorn GIF

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m kinda half and half about another urchin. Would wipe out the algae but then would use and loose objects-ie: frags as decor like a Christmas tree. Might as well just get a Viking helmet for it in that case.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m kinda half and half about another urchin. Would wipe out the algae but then would use and loose objects-ie: frags as decor like a Christmas tree. Might as well just get a Viking helmet for it in that case.
You've got a pencil urchin already, right?

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
This week's agenda, build screen tops, glue frags down, search for a good boy urchin.
So in retrospect, if you get the right type of pencil urchin you may have a good boy. They don't carry stuff, just bulldoze. The wrong type of pencil urchin and you've got yourself a softie/lps muncher.

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You've got a pencil urchin already, right?
Yeah, but he just hangs out in the rocks. Doesn’t do much chomping of algae. Just pushes my rocks out of the way sometimes. I’ve really gotta think about securing at least the smaller ones :face-with-rolling-eyes:

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Yeah, but he just hangs out in the rocks. Doesn’t do much chomping of algae. Just pushes my rocks out of the way sometimes. I’ve really gotta think about securing at least the smaller ones :face-with-rolling-eyes:
Mine does the same during the day but comes out at night.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

• I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

• I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Back