**SBB Corals 2 day LIVE SALE**-1000 WYSWYG Corals-up to 80% off!! $2,000 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5, Free corals! Prizes Games! Insane fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Baby_Shark

King of shark week!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! Git your coffee and get ready for Shane's Greatest Coral insanity day 2 ish... :)
20220806_073031.jpg
Its 4:30 in the morning in cali lol

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Time for wc, should have been Friday. At least I fed the beasts... ;)
They get uppity when not fed. I might try to find time to get to the ljs with some dojo loaches that are overstaying their welcome. And some plants for that sweet sweet store credit.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some of these The gonis are incredible, Grasshopper" blue tips?" Cousin It" seems to grow very well and cool" hyacinths nice. Zoas as well. They are all doing great.
I am so stoked about the "cousin it", the grasshopper looks cool too. These are my first gonis so I'm really trying to slow play it. Not doing a good job there though. It's probably unhealthy the way I long for a hyacinthus or "strawberry banana". The zoas came easy and the mrs really likes them. If it keeps her approval of my spending up, I'll do it. I don't have amazing luck with softies though. Lps seems to be fine.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Here are 4 ways to buy corals during this sale

1) wait for the newest link drop on r2r

2)Slowly we will move the unsold corals onto the home page of SBB
corals for your viewing
Click this link to view them

3)We will then move a select few of them to auction that will end sunday Click this link to view the auction

4) Some will remain hidden in the threads as easter eggs with price drops ( the only way to find them is through the original r2r link and for sundays insane deals and discount day!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 4 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $25 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $100 to get the 4 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend reach money it them

If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My haul, might be more ;) have to check as it seems to change frequently,...

Attachments

• acro-27-768x1024.jpg
    acro-27-768x1024.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 8
  • acro-243-450x600.jpg
    acro-243-450x600.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 12
  • coral-244-450x600.jpg
    coral-244-450x600.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 14
  • 240-76-768x1024.jpg
    240-76-768x1024.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 11

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am so stoked about the "cousin it", the grasshopper looks cool too. These are my first gonis so I'm really trying to slow play it. Not doing a good job there though. It's probably unhealthy the way I long for a hyacinthus or "strawberry banana". The zoas came easy and the mrs really likes them. If it keeps her approval of my spending up, I'll do it. I don't have amazing luck with softies though. Lps seems to be fine.
It seems that adding gonis is ok with the boss ;) that way I can sneak in other ones. Can't wait for the Care Beats goni,she will love it. Not sure where to hide the Hammer though......so far been a good strategy

Swede Reef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gonis can be easy, just keep it stable and don't blast them to fast. Nice and slow and they will thrive. :) Yea, not sure why cousin it is so cool.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It seems that adding gonis is ok with the boss ;) that way I can sneak in other ones. Can't wait for the Care Beats goni,she will love it. Not sure where to hide the Hammer though......so far been a good strategy
Mine would love more hammers too. But she knows the cost... She'd for some reason make me rename the care bears. Not sure why, I'll ask one day.

Fusion in reefing: How do you feel about grafted corals?

• I strongly prefer grafted corals and I seek them out to put in my tank.

Votes: 2 4.0%
  • I find grafted corals appealing and would be open to having them in my tank.

Votes: 31 62.0%
  • I am indifferent about grafted corals and am not enthusiastic about having them in my tank.

Votes: 12 24.0%
  • I have reservations about grafted corals and would generally avoid having them in my tank.

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • I have a negative perception and would avoid having grafted corals in my tank.

Votes: 1 2.0%
Back