SBB Corals- Back to School Sale! 500 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Did you make it into the grow out?

Was hesitant since I have no room in my tank until a buyer comes for some corals on 10/1/22 (post the cut off) but I ordered a new larger frag rack to replace one and hit up Adam to see if its too late. I also ended up ordering a mini colony of BC Cricket Spine from another reefer after seeing it on the site haha.

Mike Dirnt Crossing My Fingers GIF by Green Day

1664278527361.jpeg

InvaderJim

Chillin
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to give a shout out to Shane and Ralph. I originally was supposed to receive my order on thursday but due to hurricane Ian I didn't want to risk it getting delayed, so I sent a message voicing my concerns. I got a text quickly after offering to ship it out that day to make sure everything got to me ok, and sent me a tracking label quickly after. Everything showed up looking awesome, and the freebie goni I got is awesome. Hands down some of the best customer service I've experienced anywhere. You guys will be getting plenty more of my money!

Make It Rain Money GIF

Seanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my box today! Pictures are coming tomorrow. My freebee was a big one or Shane or Ralph made a mistake packing my order because I got a Green Leopard!

Again, huge props to Shane and Ralph. I don't think I will be buying frags from any other vendor. The packaging, customer service, not to mention the crazy deals. Everything all around is just superb. Ralph is a real one for texting each of us though each sale too. Gonna have to save his number since I'll be around these sales for a long time to come! Thanks again guys!

Soilworker

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just got my box today! Pictures are coming tomorrow. My freebee was a big one or Shane or Ralph made a mistake packing my order because I got a Green Leopard!

Again, huge props to Shane and Ralph. I don't think I will be buying frags from any other vendor. The packaging, customer service, not to mention the crazy deals. Everything all around is just superb. Ralph is a real one for texting each of us though each sale too. Gonna have to save his number since I'll be around these sales for a long time to come! Thanks again guys!
Haha that was the green leopard I was supposed to get! It was missing in my package

Seanjo

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Haha that was the green leopard I was supposed to get! It was missing in my package
That would make better sense! Now we gotta find out who got my Care Bears and we can all trade back our frags I thought maybe I got a torch since there wasn't a care bear in my box lol

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back