SBB Corals- Back to School Sale! 500 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Picsart_22-03-21_08-49-30-508.jpg

300x250 (1).jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
SBB Quick CLICK link to the website

Thursday 9.15.22 @ 12 Noon EST - Sunday 9.18.22 @ 8pmEST

VIP access is Wednesday 9.14.22 @2pmEST

Shipping is free over $400 and $45 under. We will refund you once you go over $400 for shipping.
You can also add corals to existing order using the button on the checkout page. Small button.

1649873883653.png

$1 and $5 Corals

Please note only 3 $1 and $5 corals total per household. If you Violate this your order will be refunded no exceptions. YOU NEED TO PURCHASE 1 Coral at $25 in Ratio to every $1 and $5 coral. So you need to spent a min of $75 to get the 3 $1 and $5 corals.

You cannot apply Gift card to purchasing the coral to pair with one of the $5 and $1 corals. You need to spend real money to get them

If you Violate this rule your whole order will be refunded

We will Drop 500 WYSWYG High End Corals. ( There will be some $5 and $1 Tenuis, Mushroom, Goni Coral drops)
You can access the corals by clicking link below during the sale!

Click this link to access coralsWww.sbbcorals.com

The way this sale works is we will Drop all 500 WYSIWYG corals to our website on Thursday 9.15.22 @ 12 Noon EST. The 1st person to check out wins. We will then discount the remaining corals each morning until Sunday 9.18.22 @ 8pmEST. The final price reduction will be Sunday morning . The sales will end Sunday at 8pmEST. It will be free shipping over $400. You don't have to buy a shipping module as it is all calculated during checkout. During the sale you can add corals to your order without paying shipping by using the add to order button on checkout. We do appreciate your support and if you want to buy multiple corals you can message us for pack deals and we will offer you coupon codes. If you purchase corals during the sale and its total adds up to $400 we will refund any shipping charges. On tuesday 9.20.22 we will Text message everybody who places an order to schedule your shipping date! Please message us with any questions, we will be happy to hear from you!

During this sale we will be offering (3) $100 SBB coral Gift cards and Multiple $25 Gift cards You can enter all Contests by the following: We will give random Gift cards and free coral read below( we will choose winners on Sunday 9.18.22 at or before 5pm est!)

1)Find us on instagram, like our page and Share the sales banner from our wall onto your story!!! It Won't count unless our sales banner is shared to your story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and you have to write Instagram entry on the post to enter. If you don't write Instagram post your entry it wont count. Then post a screenshot of this proving its on your story
Follow us on Instagram. ( $100 Gift card)

2) Post a picture of a SBB coral in your tank!!!!! ( $100 Gift card)

3) Tag 10 of your friends on R@R in this thread. ( $100 Gift card)

4)Be the last person to comment on this post for the day and Earn $25 Gift card. ( This Promotion only will run the days of the actual sale which is Thursday 9.15.22- Saturday night 9.17.22 Total 3 gift cards. We will award these card each day for the winner! good luck! I hope you stay up late!!!!

5) We want this thread to be Crazy active and Interactive. So we will be throwing out random prizes such as free frag posts, free random $25, $1, $5 frags. But in order to win these prizes you have to currently be logged into this thread and posting activity. we will pick a winner for the free gift cards anytime we choose. We will tag you as you win so you know.. we will look in the post at random times during the day and who ever had the last post at at that time will win.. this starts now! and will run through the end of the sale sunday 9.18.22 at 10pm EST

Last edited:
OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Reserved for Insane torch, Goni, and Mushroom teasers

Last edited:

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hope this counts as posting an SBB coral in my tank! Can't be very active this sale as I have orientation for business school that whole weekend, but will sneak some peaks!

I was determined to pick up a holy grail in the last sale and didn’t. I did get a beautiful 24k banana that is doing great though. Here is an awful picture of it.
8E02E04A-1751-4ED5-B840-651004DDAA9B.jpeg

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hell YEAH!

Been itching for another sale. Missed last months big one, was stuck fishing in Alaska. Tank is looking for some new friends!!
He says stuck fishing in Alaska like it's a bad thing. Besides missing an @SBB Corals live sale, that's my kinda stuck!

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He says stuck fishing in Alaska like it's a bad thing. Besides missing an @SBB Corals live sale, that's my kinda stuck!
It was torture Tbrown! I couldn’t resist trying for some of those midnight torch specials but cell service up there, knew that wasn’t gonna happen.

We came back with our goal quota of 500lbs, and I came back with a fiancé, so it was successful; BUT NOW I WANT CORALS.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was torture Tbrown! I couldn’t resist trying for some of those midnight torch specials but cell service up there, knew that wasn’t gonna happen.

We came back with our goal quota of 500lbs, and I came back with a fiancé, so it was successful; BUT NOW I WANT CORALS.
@SBB Corals and @ralphsbbcorals , you need to hook this guy up this sale. He's jonesin for some SBB Fiyah!
giphy (1) (3).gif

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 38 47.5%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 42 52.5%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • None.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 10.0%
Back