**SBB Corals**- Fall Mega Coral sale! 600 WYSIWYG coral Drop + Auctions!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Snagged a pic of this cherry unicorn during water change yesterday..this thing is super bright. If you don't have one yet..grab one if you can!

20221006_190347.jpg

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Careful mine got to .44 without realizing and I lost a couple pieces : (
Ya it's been a little bumpy to start with nutrient dosing. I had some spikes from me being an idiot. I did lose a few maricultured acro frags ive had a while. But I am basically desensitized to acro death at this point. ;)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya it's been a little bumpy to start with nutrient dosing. I had some spikes from me being an idiot. I did lose a few maricultured acro frags ive had a while. But I am basically desensitized to acro death at this point. ;)
I've had a few die out of nowhere for whatever reason. The biggest factor for mine was putting a powerheads back wrong and accidentally blasting one with flow before I realized it.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

Lol I would not be, it's the first sign there's a problem and other stuff might not be as well as it looks, the worth of the coral in my tiny tank is way to high at this point to not freak out haha.

adsf430

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hello SBB, fellow NJ here. Came to this thread after seeing your Goni frag garden on insta. impressive!!!! I have not been able to find the ones which caught my eye. Please let me know if these will be in auction (circled)

Sam

Your pic didn't post, sure we could all help identify

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol I would not be, it's the first sign there's a problem and other stuff might not be as well as it looks, the worth of the coral in my tiny tank is way to high at this point to not freak out haha.
For sure. I did send out a couple ICPs. But I just tend not to freak out anymore over small stuff going. The maricultured frags that didn't mind the spike are looking better than ever.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 94 87.9%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 6 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 4 3.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.8%
Back