*SBB Corals*- games by codybot-black Friday/ Cyber Monday! 850 WYSIWYG +150 Auctions!!! Prize, games, Giveaways- $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
It’s mine now!!!
B64DEB8E-0940-47C4-BB7B-C0F1BC267C5C.png
giphy (2).gif

Rennurdoar

Valuable Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is this your first sbb sale?
Yes it was! I've been in a cali kids, tsa, wwc, then this one now. This has definitely been the best one and I was able to pick up some very nice pieces with the colouration i was hoping for!

billyocean

7500 Club Member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it was! I've been in a cali kids, tsa, wwc, then this one now. This has definitely been the best one and I was able to pick up some very nice pieces with the colouration i was hoping for!
Nice!...glad you scored that sour patch. Custie for life now?

Kasrift

Valuable Member
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+1 /0 /-0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Probably needs to rest. I can imagine anyone running a business over the holiday weekend is just wiped out by the end of it.

Question for all of the pros in here, anyone ever attach their acros to the back of their tanks? I am certainly running out of rock real estate and was watching a video from Reef Dork from about a week ago on YouTube and he had a few on the walls. Also I heard that mounting more sideways gives more space for the acros to absorb light, I tried this with my ASD rainbow mille going more diagonal from the rockwork and it's loving life (another reason I did this is the frag I received did have a shaded side, so I assume it was fragged from lower down and I just kept that side facing down vs glueing the frag straight upright on the rockwork).

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Probably needs to rest. I can imagine anyone running a business over the holiday weekend is just wiped out by the end of it.

Question for all of the pros in here, anyone ever attach their acros to the back of their tanks? I am certainly running out of rock real estate and was watching a video from Reef Dork from about a week ago on YouTube and he had a few on the walls. Also I heard that mounting more sideways gives more space for the acros to absorb light, I tried this with my ASD rainbow mille going more diagonal from the rockwork and it's loving life (another reason I did this is the frag I received did have a shaded side, so I assume it was fragged from lower down and I just kept that side facing down vs glueing the frag straight upright on the rockwork).
I've seen lots of people do it. The main concern is as they grow. Too close to the surface and they don't have much vertical room for growth. As they grow also you have to make sure they don't get too heavy for the glue and fall off the glass - especially if you have them being blasted by flow.

OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
Review score
+19 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+19 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
LOL now we are digging out and need to prepare to text everybody for the shipping schedule

we got over 100 orders thank you everybody so much we will be in touch soon and will text you by thursday to confirm your order for next week shipping.

stay tuned! as we alway have fun here in between sales so stay tuned for some fun stuff and more giveaway GC as we ship out and set the next sale date

tbrown3589

10K Club member
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
View Badges
Reaction score
Review score
+0 /0 /-0
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
LOL now we are digging out and need to prepare to text everybody for the shipping schedule

we got over 100 orders thank you everybody so much we will be in touch soon and will text you by thursday to confirm your order for next week shipping.

stay tuned! as we alway have fun here in between sales so stay tuned for some fun stuff and more giveaway GC as we ship out and set the next sale date
You need to take a nap!

What do you feed your Lobo? Edit Feature poll

• Frozen Mysis or Brine Shrimp

Votes: 43 43.0%
  • Live Brine Shrimp

Votes: 8 8.0%
  • Coral Food Powder

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • Coral Food Pellets

Votes: 30 30.0%
  • Whatever nutrients are in the water column

Votes: 37 37.0%