**SBB Corals Live sale** 800+corals-1 Year Anniversary up to 80% off!! $1500 in Gift card Giveaways!!! $1,$5 and Free corals!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Torch freebie. You must rate.
@OrchidMiss does rate because she's one of the originals around here! She's got a lot of @SBB Corals in her tank. But getting a goni for a freebie is amazing as well. Most vendors give out cheapo Montis or GSP for freebies. Even Shane's No Name Gonis are amazing!

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
@OrchidMiss does rate because she's one of the originals around here! She's got a lot of @SBB Corals in her tank. But getting a goni for a freebie is amazing as well. Most vendors give out cheapo Montis or GSP for freebies. Even Shane's No Name Gonis are amazing!

it was not a total torch freebie many gift cards went into it

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think UTubereefer is also pulling some strings. :)
Agreed. The no names should have names. They are worthy.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry for the website trouble we are undergoing major website updates..

you should have received an email with your original order with pictures.
No worries. Understandable given the snails pace it was running during the live sale.
Yes, I can dig that out but it only covered some of what was ordered. For things bought later on no email was received.

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I think UTubereefer is also pulling some strings. :)
Agreed. The no names should have names. They are worthy.
No no, I pull my own strings, thanks!!

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
sorry again about the website issues.. the one with the crazy one extension is a no name actually but its has like blueish tips right?
No, the tips are a pale lavender/rose with gold highlights. If that’s not the White Walker then not sure which of the remaining are it.
I got a no name which is a teal green one and a I’ll have to check the email I got to see what else is on there.

zaytoven_337

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the overall list of what I bought but I like pics. Some of these gonis have subtle differences.
Exact reason why I took snap shots of each coral I won right when I purchased them so I can remember names, prices and have a pic of how it originally look. Again I want to thank Shane for this awesome sale this was a fun journey watching this thread winning cheap high end corals waiting for them to arrive posting them here the was jus really amazing the PE and colors on all of my sps from Shane is insane I will post pics tomw when lights are on so you guys can see how everything is looking i am very satisfied.!! THANK YOU SBB CORALS

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Is that bought or rented? I’m also in CT neighbor ;)
I purchased it. Will most likely sell in about a month. Sq420. If you are close enough I could probably drive it up to max reef if you are in the market for one... I'll be looking to get a tang for the frag tank either way so...

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
20220407_085821.jpg

Morning torch love!

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased it. Will most likely sell in about a month. Sq420. If you are close enough I could probably drive it up to max reef if you are in the market for one... I'll be looking to get a tang for the frag tank either way so...
Not looking to buy. Looking to rent one as you use it once and then never again Been trying on the BRS site but always out of stock. Max Reefs got some sales happening on fish this weekend. Plenty of new stock.

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Not looking to buy. Looking to rent one as you use it once and then never again Been trying on the BRS site but always out of stock. Max Reefs got some sales happening on fish this weekend. Plenty of new stock.
It's the same thing to me tbh, I rented one from Max reef last year. It was $560 I think? When you return it they refund you the $500... so buying one, using it and then selling it sans the shipping cost is the same imo.

JGT

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the same thing to me tbh, I rented one from Max reef last year. It was $560 I think? When you return it they refund you the $500... so buying one, using it and then selling it sans the shipping cost is the same imo.
Yes, again, if you can buy one to return. Always out of stock. Did you get this one from Max Reef?

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Hello all new thread is open! Please carry on the conversation over at the new sales thread.

lets Kick this part off! we are offering a $150 GIft card to the person who post the nicest SBB coral that they received from this sale.... go ahead and start posting all your pics .. we will announce the winner on wednesday 4.13 at 12 noon EST in the new thread below

Back