**SBB Corals- Mid Yea coral show!** 450 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’d love to have a gmk but I don’t always have the best of luck with zoas. I swear I do fine with the harder corals, but I kill the easy ones. Although from what I understand from reading is that gmk have a bad habit of melting.
Not me! I kill acros and zoa's alike! Montis, Alves, Favia, and Gonis do good. Acros and zoa's not so much. Acans do OK, and Blastos do good. GSP won't spread, cloves grow slow, and mushrooms shroom like a beast!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not me! I kill acros and zoa's alike! Montis, Alves, Favia, and Gonis do good. Acros and zoa's not so much. Acans do OK, and Blastos do good. GSP won't spread, cloves grow slow, and mushrooms shroom like a beast!
For me zoas are hit or miss, acans and blastos don’t last, I don’t really have enough mushrooms to know, gonis do good, torches do good so far, and acropora do good minus the occasional rtn that I think we all have.
GSP does good. I would have to measure my gsp in cubic feet. I’m wanting it to cover my back glass and it’s currently probably 3 feet wide by a a little over a foot tall.

jhuntstl

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its Friday GIF by The Office

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 53 48.6%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 60 55.0%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 25 22.9%
  • None.

Votes: 28 25.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 8.3%
Back