**SBB Corals- Mid Yea coral show!** 450 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

iman7045

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is that another sale next week
dave chappelle tyrone biggums GIF

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have to see about this sale still sorting the system and stocking the Fowlr. See what pops up. Lol
With you living close so you don’t have to pay for shipping you’d be crazy to not at least pick up your limit of cheap corals.

Last edited:

Missro

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And I think I've convinced my wife (with the help of my friend) that we're getting some Jumbo Coturnix quail now that we have no chickens left. She saw the incubator today so I'm trying to decide if I want to start with eggs or just get some week old babies.
We have them. I'd suggest getting the Pharoah Cortunix. They're bigger and a little more to eat per bird. Males are noisy suckers though. They sound like Donald Duck quacking to me...lol Babies aren't hard to raise.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We have them. I'd suggest getting the Pharoah Cortunix. They're bigger and a little more to eat per bird. Males are noisy suckers though. They sound like Donald Duck quacking to me...lol Babies aren't hard to raise.
I have had them in the past. I like the A and M Whites.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
If a of bounce pops up in the sale I’ll pull the trigger on it. So far I had two die on me after two months of owning.
He has bounce shrooms and his shrooms will bounce sometimes after you purchase them.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 69 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 62 33.7%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 13.6%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 15.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back