**SBB Corals- Mid Yea coral show!** 450 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Can we still use this thread in the meantime to harass each other and post silly stuff?
Annoy Season 3 GIF by Parks and Recreation

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Can we still use this thread in the meantime to harass each other and post silly stuff?

100% and its encouraged! this is the main thread for that sale so lets get crazy! BTW you just won a $25 GC for being active in this thread!

please message us for you winnings!

winner GIF

ReefMagnet

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ATTN everyone! Important Announcement the sale is going to be pushed back 2 weeks. We where not able to get everything ready in time! and with Memorial day coming up we have decided to push the sale back.

the new date is 6/2@ 12 noon 400 corals. Vip will be 6/1 @2pm.

we will change all the dates on the flyers shortly. Sorry for the delay but it's well worth the wait :)
I guess I will have more time to clear out my frag racks before new frags arrive then. Btw should we expect any new release in this round?

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
100% and its encouraged! this is the main thread for that sale so lets get crazy! BTW you just won a $25 GC for being active in this thread!

please message us for you winnings!

winner GIF
Awesome!!!!! Thanks!!!!!
Excited Jimmy Fallon GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I guess I will have more time to clear out my frag racks before new frags arrive then. Btw should we expect any new release in this round?
yes we will have some new releases :)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The flyer had said new tenuis, goni, mushroom, and torch releases.

Leah Remini Grocery Shopping GIF by TV Land

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I read somewhere that @sbb used to have zoas but lost them all and was going to work on growing out some more again. Is that still the case?

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought I read somewhere that @sbb used to have zoas but lost them all and was going to work on growing out some more again. Is that still the case?
He had a few zoas in the last sale. Plus I believe one of @Utubereefer videos showed quite a few zoas. So I think you’re right that he is getting back into zoas.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0

we lost most of them to the Tropic marine pro salt turkey issue. We have collected most of the collection back and they are not happily growing. We will have some nice zoas on this next coming sale :)

Stang67

KEEP CALM AND REEF ON
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we lost most of them to the Tropic marine pro salt turkey issue. We have collected most of the collection back and they are not happily growing. We will have some nice zoas on this next coming sale :)
Wonderful to hear!!! Now even more excited.

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 32 17.4%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 33 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 79 42.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.3%
Back