SBB Corals-New Year! New Sale!- **Fresh 350 WYSIWYG Corals**- $1, $5 Corals- Prizes - Games! Insane 1st drop of the year!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That back to the future is smoking hot!
Thats It Doc Brown GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy
arent-they-all-marcus.gif

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S
I went but it didn't help me any since I dropped out with 12 credit hours left for my degree.
26daef69314457.5b7ccc327774b.gif
Sounds about like me. I had a ton of hours and I couldn’t apply it to anything because I bounced around classes so much. Study science but kept being asked if I wanted to be a doctor. I knew I was going to get my contractors license and didn’t need it. So I got out and moved to Breckinridge, Co to be a ski bum for a bit and learn about life.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I went to 3 universities, dropped out of 2, and then I went to 3 or 4 community colleges and dropped out of 2. Finally, 15 years later, I graduated with my Associates. Then, another 2 years later and I went back for a year and a half and finished my bachelor's degree - Public Administration! Basically a Business degree for us Government job peoples.

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
S

Sounds about like me. I had a ton of hours and I couldn’t apply it to anything because I bounced around classes so much. Study science but kept being asked if I wanted to be a doctor. I knew I was going to get my contractors license and didn’t need it. So I got out and moved to Breckinridge, Co to be a ski bum for a bit and learn about life.
I just got lazy and quit going to class, plus being a full time student, having a full time job, and just recently moving out of your parents house made it hard. That's probably where my habit of not sleeping came from. It's a shame I didn't finish because I had a good job lined up but it wasn't meant to be.

I guess I sorta failed out of college not dropped out.

tenor - 2022-01-14T132426.219.gif

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I went to 3 universities, dropped out of 2, and then I went to 3 or 4 community colleges and dropped out of 2. Finally, 15 years later, I graduated with my Associates. Then, another 2 years later and I went back for a year and a half and finished my bachelor's degree - Public Administration! Basically a Business degree for us Government job peoples.
I was able to substitute work experience for a degree with my gubberment job.

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 10 18.2%
  • None.

Votes: 13 23.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.5%

Back