SBB Corals-New Year! New Sale!- **Fresh 350 WYSIWYG Corals**- $1, $5 Corals- Prizes - Games! Insane 1st drop of the year!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I remember it.
Karen Gillan Marvel GIF
Oh sorry I misunderstood the gif
giphy - 2022-01-16T220458.160.gif

OrchidMiss

Official Reef Mermaid
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Any issue with keeping a Niger trigger in a reef?
Not so far! He's gotten a little bossy, and between him and my curly cue snapping shrimp, I replace my CUC fairly frequently. A small price to pay to keep everyone fat and happy!

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not so far! He's gotten a little bossy, and between him and my curly cue snapping shrimp, I replace my CUC fairly frequently. A small price to pay to keep everyone fat and happy!
I've considered getting one a few times. I can live with buying new snails and hermits I just wasn't sure about aggression, ecspecially as they get older. As an adult they can get pretty big and could do some damage if they wanted to.

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've considered getting one a few times. I can live with buying new snails and hermits I just wasn't sure about aggression, ecspecially as they get older. As an adult they can get pretty big and could do some damage if they wanted to.
I saw @Fatmike92 just pulled a trigger out of his tank…

Fatmike92

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw @Fatmike92 just pulled a trigger out of his tank…
@Gtinnel yeah I just pulled my Picasso trigger out of my tank.

I counldnt add new fish with out him going after them very aggressively. New fish would either hide 100% of the time or would get stressed to death.

but other than that he was so cool. Never messed with corals or larger decorative hermit crabs. But snails and small hermit crabs were fair game.

so if anything I just suggest adding it last or some what towards the end of your fish list

More than just hot air: Is there a Pufferfish in your aquarium?

• There is currently a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 30 17.9%
  • There is not currently a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I have kept one in the past.

Votes: 27 16.1%
  • There has never been a pufferfish in my aquarium, but I plan to keep one in the future.

Votes: 32 19.0%
  • I have no plans to keep a pufferfish in my aquarium.

Votes: 71 42.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.8%

Back