SBB Corals- Spring Bling! 400 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize, games, Gift card Giveaway $1, $5 Corals. Hot New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
seth meyers announcement GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Y’all I need advice, do I frag this and try to save it or let it go on? This is my gmk colony and it was opened like 2 days ago, closed up weirdly not in the middle and now there is white stuff on it
image.jpg

Digitalfirex

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My personal motto is always try to save it... for that .01% chance it comes back. Like chow said in Hangover "He gave Chow a fighting chance..."

That said I noticed GMK are very hard to keep alive... my own colony melted the same way. You can try to do iodine (Lugols) dip, might help...

charles7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My personal motto is always try to save it... for that .01% chance it comes back. Like chow said in Hangover "He gave Chow a fighting chance..."

That said I noticed GMK are very hard to keep alive... my own colony melted the same way. You can try to do iodine (Lugols) dip, might help...
So they’ve been growing good and now I remember what I did. When trying to get my cleaner shrimp out of my frag tank I hit the main polyp and it half way closed. I must’ve damaged it and a fungal infection took place. So I read that peroxide is nice and I had to go to work soon. So I did a dip and as of pictures from my girlfriend, the fungus is gone. Now it’s a dip every other day for 3 dips total. Then finish with an iodine dip (optional). That peroxide is scary though, looks like it bleached the whole zoa head. But most of that went away in the 4 hours since. Now it’s a waiting game :(

Back