SBB Corals- Valentine’s Day treat event! 350 WYSIWYG coral Drop!!! Prize games. $1, $5 Corals. New releases!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good t
Thank you everybody who participated in this event!!!

we had a great time and can't look forward to the next one!!!

how was it for everybody?.... we had a few games and sent out a ton of gift cards!!!!!!

we are getting ready for shipping and you will receive your corals soon!!!!!!

take some good pics because next sale we are going to reward some gift cards for the best pictures!!!!!!!!!!!
Good Times. I was hoping for another awesome mushroom or a higher end show piece but I got what I could afford this go around. Looking forward to receiving the Shipment, the next sale, & name this Tenuis!

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
coral reef water GIF by University of California

I’m going to hone in on my Photographing Skills to try and win something next go around…:cool:

GATOR DAVE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from this last sale and as everyone knows, SBB's corals are top notch!! But his cutomer service if there is a problem with your order is even better!!! Thanks Shane for taking care of me yesterday and can't wait to see what you have going on for your next sale!!!

TonyP

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from this last sale and as everyone knows, SBB's corals are top notch!! But his customer service if there is a problem with your order is even better!!! Thanks Shane for taking care of me yesterday and can't wait to see what you have going on for your next sale!!!
and that's why SBB gets all my money!

Utubereefer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just received my order from this last sale and as everyone knows, SBB's corals are top notch!! But his cutomer service if there is a problem with your order is even better!!! Thanks Shane for taking care of me yesterday and can't wait to see what you have going on for your next sale!!!
Shane & Ralph love to make their customers happy
and that's why SBB gets all my money!
young dolph plies GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0