• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SBB Haphaestus Zoa for HR Death Star Zoa

platinumreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

First time trying to trade on here so if I’m doing anything wrong, please let me know!
I have a SBB Haphaestus zoa that has grown extremely well and I would like to see if anyone has a Hooked Reef Death Star Zoa? I included a picture of mine and can add more if anyone is interested. Also, I purchased this from JF and have the receipt for proof as well.
51F7CFF0-0E91-431F-A49C-2C21E8900813.jpeg

Camaro Show Corals

Formally known as The Camaro Show
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have Death Stars but also have plenty of Hephaestus. Anything else high end you got to trade?

Marmoset32

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone,

First time trying to trade on here so if I’m doing anything wrong, please let me know!
I have a SBB Haphaestus zoa that has grown extremely well and I would like to see if anyone has a Hooked Reef Death Star Zoa? I included a picture of mine and can add more if anyone is interested. Also, I purchased this from JF and have the receipt for proof as well.
51F7CFF0-0E91-431F-A49C-2C21E8900813.jpeg
I have a 2p Death Star willing to trade. I’m in Colorado

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 14 77.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 11.1%
Back