• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

SBB Hephaestus, WWC AOI, Blow Pop, and possibly BSA Sticker Shock Zoas

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey R2R! I'll take better photos this evening after lights go off. My apologies for the quality of the current pictures as I was trying to take a few shots this morning before lights came on.

My apologies if there is a better format for this, as this is my first online post in the F/S forums.

I've got some zoas for sale. Located in 75043. I haven't decided if I want to part with the BSA Sticker Shocks just yet, although I'm open to offers. If I do sell these I'll frag a polyp or 2 to keep.

I'm not sure how to post photos in the actual post as opposed to attachments. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. If you have a request for a specific amount of polyps be sure to let me know. Photos should be pretty self explanatory. Please PM me with any questions or local pickup prices.

I'll be making some frags from the AOI/Blow Pop plug this weekend. Just about everything can ship Monday except for fresh cuts. Local pickup can have the fresh cuts this weekend.

Standard DOA: I must receive a "clear" photo showing dead coral in bag/container it is received in within 2 hours of delivery. All will be shipped overnight via UPS or FedEx. Shipped with warming pack/s. Seller is not responsible for shipping errors.

SBB Hephaestus:

18 polyps + 3-4 babies. $1200.00 shipped. (not pictured - will update this evening)
10 polyps + 1-2 babies. $750.00 shipped.
7 polyps + 1-2 babies . $600.00 shipped.
6 polyps $550.00 shipped.

Blowpops & WWC AOI:

13 polyps of Blow Pops and 19 polyps of WWC AOIs. $300.00 shipped.
*I'm willing to frag these up to make packs instead of selling the whole plug - let me know soon, before I frag them*

BSA Sticker Shock:

8 polyps. $350 shipped.
*I'll be keeping a couple polyps of these*

24k Millie: NFS - proud of how it's looking after fragging the top for a friend. Eye candy only.

Thanks for looking and Happy Reefing!

20201029_082236.jpg 20201029_082219.jpg 20201029_082254.jpg 20201029_082014.jpg 20201029_061132.jpg 20201029_082133.jpg

OP
OP
notsobigtime

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you mean to label the last ones as BSA Sticker Shock? These are sticker shocks
My apologies. I'm not looking to mislead anybody. I bought them as sticker shocks, that a friend received in a pack from Ben.

Do you happen to know what these are? They were originally purchased from Ben and I got a polyp from the friend who bought them. I guess I was told wrong.

TIA

zoaprince

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My apologies. I'm not looking to mislead anybody. I bought them as sticker shocks, that a friend received in a pack from Ben.

Do you happen to know what these are? They were originally purchased from Ben and I got a polyp from the friend who bought them. I guess I was told wrong.

TIA

I don't know but our friends over at the zoa forum should be able to help you out with that.

3dvice

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
did you mean to label the last ones as BSA Sticker Shock? These are sticker shocks

TIA

Don't worry the ones you posted are BSA Sticker Shocks. They go solid red in higher light and the pattern is more prominent when under lower light. Mine morph a ton depending on placement in the tank.

OP
OP
notsobigtime

notsobigtime

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't worry the ones you posted are BSA Sticker Shocks. They go solid red in higher light and the pattern is more prominent when under lower light. Mine morph a ton depending on placement in the tank.
I appreciate the info! After looking at the polyps in my friend's tank I realized they definitely were the same. Just different conditions causing different colors and loss of pattern. I knew someone would chime in on what the deal was.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back