SBB-Speciosa!! Help us name this Insane Colonie for a free frag shipped! SBB CORALS!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

baseballreefer28

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New High End Speciosa Release Name Game! Help us name this Colonie for a free frag!!!!

We have been Coloring and growing this Colonie for over 1 year and it's time for a new Release. Please help us name this Speciosa for a free frag shipped to your door.

The rules are Simple submit 1 name entry per person and we will pick a winner and ship a free frag to your door.

the cutoff time for entries is 11.11.2022 at 12 noon EST. No names entry will be taken after that time.

We will then pick 10 of the top entries and start a poll for the voting. The name with the most votes after 1 week will win!

If you add 2 entries you will automatically be disqualified.

Get your names in starting now.. We can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Here is pictures and video of the new Speciosa colonie below ...

20221103_145033.jpg

SBB presents Arctic Jet-fuel

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol don’t care. Gotta love the heavy blue and edited pics to make it “high end” lolol
Not sure if you ever bought an SBB coral..but they are not edited. Yes they may be under heavy blues with a good lens...but he has some of the best looking corals out there and they look just as good in your tank if you have a good lighting schema.

ReefMasta

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you ever bought an SBB coral..but they are not edited. Yes they may be under heavy blues with a good lens...but he has some of the best looking corals out there and they look just as good in your tank if you have a good lighting schema.
Nope and never will. I buy from old time hobbyists and farmer Ty, that so t have to edit and and show pics in complete blue spectrum. Why won’t they post an unedited daylight pic to stand your claim? It’s just deceitful to all the new people

nekocats

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nope and never will. I buy from old time hobbyists and farmer Ty, that so t have to edit and and show pics in complete blue spectrum. Why won’t they post an unedited daylight pic to stand your claim? It’s just deceitful to all the new people
Why so salty? Cant keep things alive? I'm sure you can grow some coral right? Lets see your tiny twigs.

Or just leave thanks

Hungrypede

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if you ever bought an SBB coral…

Nope and never will.
Then why post at all?

8th post on the forum.

There’s a solid group of us that feel SBB is one of the best, if not the best, vendors on this site. Stick around for the next sale thread and I’m sure you’ll feel differently.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol. Don't knock it till you try it. SBB is one of only 2 vendors I trust.

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not to mention in close to or over a hundred corals, I have never found a pest.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 45 81.8%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 8 14.5%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 5 9.1%
  • Other

Votes: 3 5.5%
Back