***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

steveschuerger

I love Gonis and Euphyllia. Maybe too much
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still looks ginormous next to mine.
4B5BC111-3419-4D09-8735-C4B0498923F5.jpeg

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I took a a couple short videos today of the reef and showed them to my wife. Being the fan of movement in the tank sees the torches and says “that’s better, lots of things moving things”. Nothing about the color…..

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You gotta put some little scuba divers guys on those frag rack holders on the left side that look like ladders.
You know @Not woodyarmadillo , the part under your avatar picture where you go ..”the other Tim” made me think about the old ad campaign for pork “the other white meat” .

steveschuerger

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know @Not woodyarmadillo , the part under your avatar picture where you go ..”the other Tim” made me think about the old ad campaign for pork “the other white meat” .
And should I call myself ”the other Steve “? Since there’s another Steve that hangs with us a lot? Just curious….

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
You gotta put some little scuba divers guys on those frag rack holders on the left side that look like ladders.
Those are temporary. Haven't made the replacements yet

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What a day. My phone died because the charging port kicked the bucket. So I went to Bedt Buy and bought a Samsung Galaxy. I need it for the authenticator app for my work.
I have to use that authenticator at my work too every two weeks for about 6 programs. It’s pretty annoying.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
What a day. My phone died because the charging port kicked the bucket. So I went to Bedt Buy and bought a Samsung Galaxy. I need it for the authenticator app for my work.
I had a day like that two weeks ago, was locked out of my work laptops vpn and had a customer facing zoom I couldn't join/run the meeting since my demo orgs were locked too. Stressful stuff, but sounds like you have it worked out before the work week.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yup, if only the whole thing had that kind of growth lol
I have a second white walker I bought in the VIP as a mystery, it also has grown a lot. Definitely the fastest growing tenuis from SBB. I have a tiny tiny nub of renegade that hasn't budged in growth for the same four months.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a second white walker I bought in the VIP as a mystery, it also has grown a lot. Definitely the fastest growing tenuis from SBB. I have a tiny tiny nub of renegade that hasn't budged in growth for the same four months.
What do you have as the fastest growing SBB acro everyone, and more specifically what SBB tenuis?

Also I'm going to test starting some potassium dosing.

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Those charging ports are a piece of cake to fix, it's all the disassembly to get to them that takes so much time.

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 127 88.2%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back