***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He’s just going to send the Leo gif again

It pretty much works for anything

Mine is about ten gallons a week...but my tank runs topless.
django-leonardo-dicaprio.gif

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my creature Millie seems to be doing just fine. Orange blast is hanging in there but not looking great. Sailer moon is brown, dragon stone is a goner, went from brown to white sometime yesterday. One of my Green goblins is still hanging in there with good PE but losing color, other is no bueno. Psycho kiwi is on its way out. Hey I’m happy that I’ve got some SPS doing okay but I think I’m going to take a little break from them after I kill the Scooby and Angry Unicorn you guys made me grab :face-with-tears-of-joy:

image.jpg
image.jpg

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my creature Millie seems to be doing just fine. Orange blast is hanging in there but not looking great. Sailer moon is brown, dragon stone is a goner, went from brown to white sometime yesterday. One of my Green goblins is still hanging in there with good PE but losing color, other is no bueno. Psycho kiwi is on its way out. Hey I’m happy that I’ve got some SPS doing okay but I think I’m going to take a little break from them after I kill the Scooby and Angry Unicorn you guys made me grab :face-with-tears-of-joy:

image.jpg
image.jpg
Nutrients?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0

image.jpg
image.jpg
You want me to send you anything. Like kryptonitevcabdy canes. Like I don't have enough to share

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You want me to send you anything. Like kryptonitevcabdy canes. Like I don't have enough to share
Aw thanks! Nope I’ve got a tank overflowing with healthy LPS and Softies so I am thrilled! But I’m still figuring out the acros. Increased difficulty level in that I’m a beginner and I have a tiny 6 month old tank.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve got several acros coming next week in my SBB order. Maybe after I see what lives out of those I’ll reach out for some easy corals! Very much appreciated. My birdsnest, Montis, Purple Stylo, creature Millie seem to be doing great so I’m actually really happy!

Rennurdoar

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0

image.jpg
image.jpg
What lights are you running again? Do you know your par?

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Aw thanks! Nope I’ve got a tank overflowing with healthy LPS and Softies so I am thrilled! But I’m still figuring out the acros. Increased difficulty level in that I’m a beginner and I have a tiny 6 month old tank.
OK. Always here if you need it. Just let me know when you're ready. I have softies too I can share

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lights are you running again? Do you know your par?
Yup AI Prime 16, 14 gallon tank. I had par up to about 300 on top of rocks but I was bleaching my Zoas and LPS weren’t super happy. I’ve now got the SPS in about 225 par. At this point, my tank is 90% softies and LPS and I’ve finally got my lighting where they are happy so I may be maxed out on par for now. Not ideal, but running a mixed reef in a nano is tough.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK. Always hear if you need it. Just let me know when you're ready. I have softies too I can share
Im about maxed out on this tank. Not much useful coral space left. I’m a few months away from it, but upgrading to about a 40g seems like a cheap no brainer at this point. Kind of enjoying the challenge of working in a nano right now though too. It’s been fun for sure and I’m sure I am learning things that will be helpful later on.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Im about maxed out on this tank. Not much useful coral space left. I’m a few months away from it, but upgrading to about a 40g seems like a cheap no brainer at this point. Kind of enjoying the challenge of working in a nano right now though too. It’s been fun for sure and I’m sure I am learning things that will be helpful later on.
Hey, do me a favor and post a full tank shot. Particularly interested in where your return flow and Nero are.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I think you should try one of these https://amzn.to/3q7LnjR and put it high on your tank wall and basically in front of your flow. I can guarantee the acros will love it. It would be worth trying with one of the new ones you get in, do you have pics of the acros you are getting in from this order.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay. But no judgement on how unbelievably crowded this tank is Lol. I’ve got an RFG on the return at the lowest setting on the mighty jet. It’s very powerful in this little tank. I’ve got the Nero on between 15-40% with high variance. I’ve got it indirectly, but still hitting the SPS pretty good to where I can see the polyps on the Tenuis moving quite a bit when it ramps up.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Okay. But no judgement on how unbelievably crowded this tank is Lol. I’ve got an RFG on the return at the lowest setting on the mighty jet. It’s very powerful in this little tank. I’ve got the Nero on between 15-40% with high variance. I’ve got it indirectly, but still hitting the SPS pretty good to where I can see the polyps on the Tenuis moving quite a bit when it ramps up.

image.jpg
image.jpg
Looks good. I'd move the Nero though. If you move it to the opposite glass, it can flow to your acro rock better. Also, looks great with no frag racks, but you could try a small frag rack and put it high on the glass in more direct flow and your acros will appreciate it.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.6%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.2%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back