***SBB- Spring Sale***- 800 WYSYWG - 200 Auctions! $1, $5 Corals. up to 80% off Starts 5/17/23!!! $1500 In Games and GIfts!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20230604_101349.jpg
The pic doesn't do it justice, but this torch has gained even more color since being moved from the frag tank. Hints of orange and purple on the polyps.

Kasrift

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
20230604_101349.jpg
The pic doesn't do it justice, but this torch has gained even more color since being moved from the frag tank. Hints of orange and purple on the polyps.
Yeah, pic doesn't do justice. Looks like a pic from @Tony Page and his hidden numbers game, but in this one it is find the torch colors if you squint hard enough.

stoney7713

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Petco has their 50% off sale going on right now. Thought about grabbing one of the 60 gallon breeders for a frag tank but decided one project at a time.
Yes and fish sale, and Fluval products. I.... Must...stay...away ...

Got 5 hours to myself today, would be too easy to make an hour trip there.... LOL

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Just wondering, will these be on the next auction or do we have to wait for the next sale? :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
Good question we may auction one for fun.. we got a few for rap new York and will be getting more.

OP
OP
SBB Corals

SBB Corals

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Listen Up Reaction GIF by Laff

Listen up everyone we are going to run 2 BONUS Surprises.

1) we are running an unboxing contest for a $150 Gift card. The Rules are Simple just post a documentary of receiving your corals. It can be a video, picture gifs ect. We want to see your unboxing and all your corals that you receive. We will pick our favorite and announce the winner on the opening of the new sales thread.

2) we are running a Surprise Sticker Reward Coral Reveal!!!!! everybody is getting stickers in the boxes but a select 6 people will get a sticker labeled 1-6. We will then reveal 6 prizes and sticker 1 gets 1st pick and down the line! we will reveal the prizes as the sale thread continues, we may reveal 1 prize at a time or all of them at once. So, look at your box carefully to see if you got one of the special numbers. Once you get it you must post a picture of your sticker and the number to be eligible to claim your prize and reward!

twiatr2001

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
So, if you already received your order, your SOL on this one, right? LOL!

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

billyocean

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How I beat ostreopsis in a few days. If you don't have a uv..

1. Got a 24 watt green killing machine from petco..a 9 watt will be plenty for you
You can order it online to save some money and pick up in store as it's probably in stock.
2. Dosed some microbacter 7 during the process
3. Turkey basted the rocks/frag racks/sand and got them off of glass right at lights out to get them waterborne.
4..and perhaps a key point in removal. I Used a nori clip and a piece of filter floss on front glass out in front of a powerhead overnight. In the morning the filter floss will be covered in them. Take out floss..rinse/squeeze under tap and leave it on a counter or whatever during the day. Put that piece of floss back in there before lights out again and repeat the process. You can use the floss for a few days before replacing it.

The floss was like a moth to flame with the dinos and it was saturated with them for a couple nights and then got less and less. By day 4 or maybe five there were no more. By day 3/4 they may have been gone but I was sure by day 5.

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

woodyarmadillo

The other Tim
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How I beat ostreopsis in a few days. If you don't have a uv..

1. Got a 24 watt green killing machine from petco..a 9 watt will be plenty for you
You can order it online to save some money and pick up in store as it's probably in stock.
2. Dosed some microbacter 7 during the process
3. Turkey basted the rocks/frag racks/sand and got them off of glass right at lights out to get them waterborne.
4..and perhaps a key point in removal. I Used a nori clip and a piece of filter floss on front glass out in front of a powerhead overnight. In the morning the filter floss will be covered in them. Take out floss..rinse/squeeze under tap and leave it on a counter or whatever during the day. Put that piece of floss back in there before lights out again and repeat the process. You can use the floss for a few days before replacing it.

The floss was like a moth to flame with the dinos and it was saturated with them for a couple nights and then got less and less. By day 4 or maybe five there were no more. By day 3/4 they may have been gone but I was sure by day 5.
Okay thanks! Been pretty vigilant with keeping it suspended in the water column. Will start dosing more microbactor 7 and try the filter floss thing. If I don’t see any change in the next couple days, I’ll pick up a UV sterilizer.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.1%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 26 19.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back